Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rackpacksportscard's Items on eBay

Press Pass makes good on missing hit!!

Got a box of Press Pass Ignite from Target and it was missing the Hit. Got this in the mail from Press Pass today.

3 Color Patch Danica Patrick

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

sick!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wolfden31703's Items on eBay

Sweet. I am still waiting for my damage Pearson to come back and my missing hits. I did get an email from PP on my items and was told they are mailed out. No package today, but can't wait til tomorrow.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rackpacksportscard's Items on eBay

It took them 3 weeks to get me this one. The funny thing is 2 days after I sent out the receipt and pack wrapper for this one, I bought another box of Ignite from the same Target and got another hittless box. Whats the odds in that. Needless to say I am done buying Ignite from Target.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Same thing happened to buy..I bought a few boxes from target and a box from a local card shop and not one had a hit in it...They send me a Dale Jr auto, Danica firesuit, and Danny Hamlin Patch firesuit...I was pretty happy with that but sad to pull so much with nothing in it lol

It took them 3 weeks to get me this one. The funny thing is 2 days after I sent out the receipt and pack wrapper for this one, I bought another box of Ignite from the same Target and got another hittless box. Whats the odds in that. Needless to say I am done buying Ignite from Target.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmorrow1957's Items on eBay

AWESOME lookin card!! PP is pretty good at takin care of it`s customers. Congrats!!