Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lets Trade Bucket inside ...Everything available FT and FS

Looking to improve on trade baits ... and im sure you know what it means .

heres my bucket and let me know what you need and what you got. i will take anything that catches my eye and got no plans of trading down

http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/b...cpZZ1QQtppZZ16

and there was light ....
    Last edited by skeen; 11-08-2012 at 12:20 AM.
    i trade by book , sell by SV and when reasoning fails Common sense should step in
    Hidden Content

I see lots of Dolphins in there. Do you have a list of them all? Otherwise I can go through and make my own to check against what I have.

ALso, I would be looking to buy. I don't think I have much you would be interested in.
    Last edited by jradford; 11-06-2012 at 12:59 PM.
    Dolphins Collection: 8760+ Total Cards (1200+ AU & GU)
    Derek Hagan Collection: 385 Cards
    <------Click on View My Inventory to take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by jradford View Post
    I see lots of Dolphins in there. Do you have a list of them all? Otherwise I can go through and make my own to check against what I have.

ALso, I would be looking to buy. I don't think I have much you would be interested in.
    too many to list just let me know what you will be interested in looking primarily to sell but trading is an option too
    i trade by book , sell by SV and when reasoning fails Common sense should step in
    Hidden Content

I was collecting Gates, and was sad to see him go. Let me look at his stuff. I know I need a bunch of the lower numbered ones. LCM Gold, Shield, Booklet. I think I say a #ed/5 in there too, and a red auto/15. I need to check the rest. The Inceptions and NT.

We can take this to PM if you like.
    Dolphins Collection: 8760+ Total Cards (1200+ AU & GU)
    Derek Hagan Collection: 385 Cards
    <------Click on View My Inventory to take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by jradford View Post
    I was collecting Gates, and was sad to see him go. Let me look at his stuff. I know I need a bunch of the lower numbered ones. LCM Gold, Shield, Booklet. I think I say a #ed/5 in there too, and a red auto/15. I need to check the rest. The Inceptions and NT.

We can take this to PM if you like.
    sure send me a pm on what you like thanks
    Hidden Content

updated bucket please check
    Hidden Content

Lets make a deal
    Hidden Content

night bump sold some today
    Hidden Content

CMB for these:

I Collect: Stephen Hill GU/Autos/RCs
    Kevin Jones GU/Autos/RCs
    Anything Chris Leak
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast