(4) 1994 collectors edge uncut sheets

DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

Please check my bucket and/or SCF inventory for one of the sheets(they appear to be all the same, right?).
    Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory (to the left) for inserts/parallels.
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

-My unofficial Emmitt card count: 4,044/5,986 = 68% (different cards as of 11/2/14).(#ed=1,302, gu=485, autos=42, 1 of 1's=3)
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by NBSII View Post
    Please check my bucket and/or SCF inventory for one of the sheets(they appear to be all the same, right?).
    pm sent
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

Quote Originally Posted by WYTMKE View Post
    pm sent
    up

up
    up

up
    up

up
    up

up
    up

up
    up