Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    Poll: Rex Ryan voted most overrated coach in NFL

    http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...verrated-coach

    New York Jets coach Rex Ryan was voted the most overrated coach in the NFL, according to an anonymous midseason players poll conducted by Sporting News.

    Of the 103 players from 27 teams who were polled, 35 voted for Ryan. New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick finished second with 16 votes, while Philadelphia Eagles Andy Reid finished third with nine votes.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

  2. #2
    I think Ryan is a pretty good coach and I obviously don't agree with the Belichick vote. I agree with Reed, I also think Jeff Fischer and Jason Garrett should be up there.
    Banner For BucketHidden Content
    Looking For: Gronkowski, Brady, 2011 Certified

  3. #3
    Has Jason Garrett ever been rated good? Can't see how he'd be overrated when its been pretty well established he's awful.
    Michigan State >>> University of Michigan

  4. #4
    jason garrett sucks
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is also for trade
    Hidden Content

  5. #5
    Don't understand how coach is overrated with 5 SB appearances in what, 11yrs?
    Reid for sure, and the guy who's in SD. Icannot believe either of them are still coaching, especially Turner

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin View Post
    Don't understand how coach is overrated with 5 SB appearances in what, 11yrs?
    Reid for sure, and the guy who's in SD. Icannot believe either of them are still coaching, especially Turner
    I agree. I am no Belichick fan but his record speaks for itself.

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    I agree. I am no Belichick fan but his record speaks for itself.

    yeah, overrated is a coach that proclaims that their team is Super Bowl bound yet doesn't ever make it or sometimes even missing the playoffs

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by duwal View Post
    yeah, overrated is a coach that proclaims that their team is Super Bowl bound yet doesn't ever make it or sometimes even missing the playoffs
    Even more than that, when he was hired Ryan was touted as some sort of guru that was going to bring a championship to the Jets.

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."


  9. #9
    Sounds about right
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    Even more than that, when he was hired Ryan was touted as some sort of guru that was going to bring a championship to the Jets.
    Sounds like Jason Garrett as well, and i'd argue his teams have much more talent.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •