Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I actually know of a couple of my needs/wants out there and im willing to pay but people love them too much to let them go. Its unfortunate but ill keep bugging till they finally give in....or i find another on the market. I try to make sure people are happy with their end of our trades. I actively seek out colectors that may need some of my stuff (although alot of it isnt high end). After all it is a hobby....and playing by yourself just isnt much fun. LOL Enjoy the sport....winning a trade is cool...Losing a trade is cool....Trading is cool.
    Hidden Content
    *****Collecting O Canada Auto's*****
    Wants: Hidden Content
    Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    Quote Originally Posted by sports4-ever View Post
    I know my want list is small and rather specific
    I think that is maybe the reason youre have trouble making trades. A small and specific lists of wants will considerably minimize the list of possible traders.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content Little access due to Laptop crash & Now trying to recover data
    I mail once a week on Saturday. If I forget to respond , just send me a reminder.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

Quote Originally Posted by Dubz View Post
    I actually know of a couple of my needs/wants out there and im willing to pay but people love them too much to let them go. Its unfortunate but ill keep bugging till they finally give in....or i find another on the market. I try to make sure people are happy with their end of our trades. I actively seek out colectors that may need some of my stuff (although alot of it isnt high end). After all it is a hobby....and playing by yourself just isnt much fun. LOL Enjoy the sport....winning a trade is cool...Losing a trade is cool....Trading is cool.
    interesting you should mention that, I have tried a couple of times contacting "super collectors" of specific players to get a card for my BD Gold JS set but with no luck...I feel a bit shy in trying to do some arm twisting with some nice bait in return...maybe I should be more assertive, after all, the worst that can happen is they simply say thanks but no thanks.
    Trouba/# Star RC's/Current star Bruin's/Ovy/Selanne/Eye Candy

KEEP CALM and BERGERON.

Bucket: Hidden Content

To make a long story short .... we all a bunch of girls and guys crazy about a little piece of cardboard with the picture of a athlete , a piece of GU , a piece a stick maybe one day the strap of a jockstrap a auto or even a piece of rock that make us drooling , laughing , crying or dancing ...
    goodluck all in your set killing , PC and the rest of your research

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123