Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Please Note - mooneyes will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

There are a lot of answers to this I suppose...just the basic one, hockey cards are a luxury, especially at today's prices, and the middle class is getting squashed like never before, than you have the lockout...and now that I know this generation of hockey players have caught up with the other 3 sports, in regards to an entitled attitude, I realize, yeah I love hockey, but the players, as people, not so much anymore...and 3, Ive found this site has a lot of the same guys posting the same wants everyday, and unless you have a huge stash of Carey Price, Leaf rc's, Pens, or T.J Galiardi etc. you simply can't trade with them!

Anyway, if anyone has specific needs send me pm of your list and I will keep a lookout.

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

There are a lot of answers to this I suppose...just the basic one, hockey cards are a luxury, especially at today's prices, and the middle class is getting squashed like never before, than you have the lockout...and now that I know this generation of hockey players have caught up with the other 3 sports, in regards to an entitled attitude, I realize, yeah I love hockey, but the players, as people, not so much anymore...and 3, Ive found this site has a lot of the same guys posting the same wants everyday, and unless you have a huge stash of Carey Price, Leaf rc's, Pens, or T.J Galiardi etc. you simply can't trade with them!

Anyway, if anyone has specific needs send me pm of your list and I will keep a lookout.

I'm going to take a wild guess (seeing as much GF is the only avid Galiardi collector on here) that were one of the people this is directed towards? I don't JUST trade for Galiardi, yes there's times when that's mainly all I'm looking for but that's only because I can't afford to ship a ton of packages at that time but whenever a member comes to me and I know it's a card they want for their PC I try my best to work a deal. Really wish I could make every trade offered to be to be honest but I just can't offord it shipping for wise.

SCF Rewards
    Country

if i had something you needed i'd still send it to yous for free..

so like
    free bump eh.

I can attest..I'm always seeing you do this for people and it's really kind.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm going to take a wild guess (seeing as much GF is the only avid Galiardi collector on here) that were one of the people this is directed towards? I don't JUST trade for Galiardi, yes there's times when that's mainly all I'm looking for but that's only because I can't afford to ship a ton of packages at that time but whenever a member comes to me and I know it's a card they want for their PC I try my best to work a deal. Really wish I could make every trade offered to be to be honest but I just can't offord it shipping for wise.

oh no worries bro, you were just a good example, but nothing personal at all, your gf knows what she likes, all the power to her, and to you for helping her out!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See sportfreaks232's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I have ta agree with a lot of the reply and specialy for Manthis ...he's the one who will surprise you with a free bump or a free cards here and their....I personnaly do some funny trade sometime because of what member like Manthis ...my latest crazy trade is 66 OPC base for 3 pocket schedules of Minor hockey league or better with a new member here .... I know i'm suppose to wait for his package to arrive but don't care the cards are allready left my house.....
    Gtg to work so my last words are GO HOCKEY GO

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Blmdear's Items on eBay

I guess its up to me to prove that those kind of people are still out there! PM me your address and this will be on its way :0)
    Last edited by Blmdear; 11-07-2012 at 09:40 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guess its up to me to prove that those kind of people are still out there! PM me your address and this will be on its way :0)

Hwhoa!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See sportfreaks232's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

wow

SCF Rewards
    Country

Blmdear, nice! I'm not looking for anything free, just some more eyes out there for my quest for 08/09 BD quad Golds...just won Weber, # 60! out 96....never imagined I would even get this far.... if anyone finds one outside of ebay please lmk. thanks in advance!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See football-4ever's Items on eBay

PM sent to Blmdear ......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast