Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

How do YOU store your PC?

Looking for a fairly easy and organized way to store my PC cards, so I just thought that I'd kind of like to see how all of you store your "PC" cards.
    Looking forward to seeing the responses :)

I keep the few sets I collect in binders w/ penny sleeves in UltrPro 9-pocket-pages, all the extras are stored in 650 count boxes, I keep my singles and super-collecting cards in penny sleeves and top loaders (Magnet cases for some of the pricier and auto cards) and I store them all in 1600 count boxes.

Stacks of toploaders about a foot high... for a total of about 3 cubic feet of plastic :)
    Hidden Content

Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    02-03 BAP Sig Series Team Quad TQ14 x/10

Collecting Lord Stanley's Mug - master set progress: 97.8%

LOL that sounds a little bit like what I've got going on :)

I store my PC in a white cardobard box (shoe box as some refer it too). The ones I have are 2 columns though there are one with 4. Only problem is that when I put the nicer/rarer cards in a one touch, the lid doesn't fit all the way (I do have a "Graded" cardboard box but after talking to many LCS' they seem to be few and gone.)
    Collecting: Jonathan Toews, Cody Hodgson ,Jaden Schwartz & Martin Jones
    #1 Want : 10-11 SP Game Used Letter Marks Toews "T" /50!
    Hidden Content /Hidden Content /Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I use a customized box that I made into a card box with three rows to hold my player PC (since it be too heavy and bulky if I toploaded and/or used one-touch for every card). Got a team PC in several boxes filled in toploaders and one-touch. Graded and ITG-encased in a separate box. Other valuable cards in toploaders or one-touch in a desk drawer. Shelving units with many levels helps.
    Main collection wants: Hidden Content (esp. S/N 25, 32, 52, 79) + Hidden Content
    Minor: RCs of Galchenyk, (Y)emelin, Blake Geoffrion (+ other Habs), Eberle, + Getzlaf
    Collecting UD 2005 Toronto Fall Expo cards, 2010-11 YGs (S2) + Rookie Materials, 2011-12 UD Canvas
    Tradelists: Hidden Content + Hidden Content

I put them in binders:)

Harri

I bought a small fireproof safe, cards in screwdowns in team bags. Call me paranoid.

Haha thanks for the great responses so far!

Excited to hear more :)

Primarily binders. I've been making labels for my player pc's and designating a spot for each card. Makes it easier to track what I need.
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue/green= incoming or pending/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

If anyone is interested, click this link from CCM and help me win free stuff as well as enter yourself: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast