Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BackstromCaps19 View Post
    So how did you get the cards to stay up in the frames?
    That would be the tape. A tiny little piece on the back. Yes, chances are I've "ruined" them, but I'm pretty sure they're never leaving those frames anyways!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    That would be the tape. A tiny little piece on the back. Yes, chances are I've "ruined" them, but I'm pretty sure they're never leaving those frames anyways!!
    Ohhhh i see! Yeah thats what i thought at first but then thought otherwise> The setup is really sweet!!! :D

i put my cards on my desk.
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene

Uno mas.

Holy shmokes, Photobucket just morphed into something horrible!!!!

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Binders for this guy
    Looking for ITG Enforcers 1 & 2 cards LMK what you gotHidden Content
    ***********I ONLY PAY WITH CASH**************

Photobucket transformed into something terrible tonight guys.
    My cards: Hidden Content

Wants
    : 11-12-13-14 Artifacts spectrum, 14 Prizm blue/green/gold

binders, dollar store Christmas gift boxes (fit top loaders very nicely), and a shoebox.
    Bucket : Hidden Content
    Collecting : 06/07 Ultimate Signatures (Saku Koivu -- pm please if you have/seen him!!!); Mariusz Czerkawski

Quote Originally Posted by mw83krk View Post
    binders, dollar store Christmas gift boxes (fit top loaders very nicely), and a shoebox.
    What do you mean by dollar store Christmas gift boxes?

I'm very picky about my pc to the point where I grade every pc card (even .50 cent base cards) through BGS and place them in a wall display case http://www.ebay.com/itm/Baseball-Football-Basketball-Graded-Sports-Trading-Card-Display-Case-Holds-35-UV-/230872576540?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=53009489842 7&hash=item35c113f21c

Have my entire pc graded and currently have 12 of those display cases (not the exact one I linked but a similar one) on my wall. One of these days I'll get a camera to take some pics. My goal is to eventually have a full wall of nothing but display cases and hockey cards (who needs wall paper these days). Just wish the grading wasn't so expensive, its killing me alive right now.

For non pc or traders I just put them in a top loader and a shoe box.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!
    Check out my COMC store below for cheaply priced Inserts/Rookies/and Game Used
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by MattDMC View Post
    I'm very picky about my pc to the point where I grade every pc card (even .50 cent base cards) through BGS and place them in a wall display case http://www.ebay.com/itm/Baseball-Football-Basketball-Graded-Sports-Trading-Card-Display-Case-Holds-35-UV-/230872576540?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=53009489842 7&hash=item35c113f21c

Have my entire pc graded and currently have 12 of those display cases (not the exact one I linked but a similar one) on my wall. One of these days I'll get a camera to take some pics. My goal is to eventually have a full wall of nothing but display cases and hockey cards (who needs wall paper these days). Just wish the grading wasn't so expensive, its killing me alive right now.

For non pc or traders I just put them in a top loader and a shoe box.
    Yeah I dont think I would be the only one who would be down to see pics of your setup. Wallpaper's overrated anyhow ;)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast