Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BackstromCaps19 View Post
    Yeah I dont think I would be the only one who would be down to see pics of your setup. Wallpaper's overrated anyhow ;)
    That pic is quite a ways alway, going to have to wait until I'm out of the apartment and have a real mancave set up instead of a cluttered bedroom that I doubt many here want to see lol.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!
    Several new cards added to my COMC port: Hidden Content

For you folks who use binders, do you put auto and GU cards in binders too? Won't that damage them?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCardBandit View Post
    For you folks who use binders, do you put auto and GU cards in binders too? Won't that damage them?
    Thank you for asking!
    I was thinking the exact same thing!

^ I don't have any auto or GU's but I do have some thick Dominion and Cup cards and they still fit inside the binder pages once you cut the top of the slot a little to make the opening wider (and they'll even fit with a tight penny sleeve if you want but I put them into the binder without a sleeve).
    Buying: ITG Enshrined base cards: Hidden Content and similar base cards showing career stats for pre-60s retired hockey players

I think my cards are safer in binders than anywhere else... you know with young kids and all lol. Nothing gets lost or misplaced. cards i find are still in pretty good condition, even in binders.
    Looking for ITG Enforcers 1 & 2 cards LMK what you gotHidden Content
    ***********I ONLY PAY WITH CASH**************

Quote Originally Posted by BackstromCaps19 View Post
    What do you mean by dollar store Christmas gift boxes?

bottom shelf is a mess -- we're in the middle of a move and all incoming toploaders (and accessories) just get tossed there :)
    Bucket : Hidden Content
    Collecting : 06/07 Ultimate Signatures (Saku Koivu -- pm please if you have/seen him!!!); Mariusz Czerkawski

Well here's my tower of power:

And my travelling case:

Cheers,

Matt

My bucket:

Hidden Content

in toploaders with teambags in two tier boxes by team. Then once I have them by team Ill sort them by player. :)...:-]

Quote Originally Posted by Sportfreund View Post
    ^ I don't have any auto or GU's but I do have some thick Dominion and Cup cards and they still fit inside the binder pages once you cut the top of the slot a little to make the opening wider (and they'll even fit with a tight penny sleeve if you want but I put them into the binder without a sleeve).
    You know you could just buy penny sleeves for larger 130+ sized cards, I guess I am paranoid, but for the set cards that I do store in binders, I make sure they all have penny sleeves.

have this 4 panel rotatif display and i store my cads in sleeves, loader, sometimes with teambag, all in cards shoebox

i will take the inspiration in this thread to make a wall display.

why my picture doesnt work!!!!!!
    Last edited by kostit; 11-12-2012 at 04:28 PM.
    LOOKING FOR : PETER STASTNY AUTO, PATCH AND GAME USED IN NORDIQUES UNIFORM
    MASTERPIECES CANVAS 2 COLORS, BRUSHSTROKES, 5X7......
    SPA AUTO RCS AND YOUNG GUNS
    QUEBEC NORDIQUES AUTO, PATCH OR GAME USED
    VARIOUS SET WANTS, 06-07 OPC SWATCHES 2 COLORS, 06-07 ULTIMATE JERSEY 2 COLORS

WANTS AND TRADERS : VISIT MY SITE : Hidden Content

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast