Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Yeah I dont think I would be the only one who would be down to see pics of your setup. Wallpaper's overrated anyhow ;)

That pic is quite a ways alway, going to have to wait until I'm out of the apartment and have a real mancave set up instead of a cluttered bedroom that I doubt many here want to see lol.

Blog Entries
    Country
    See HBlumUSMC's Items on eBay

For you folks who use binders, do you put auto and GU cards in binders too? Won't that damage them?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

For you folks who use binders, do you put auto and GU cards in binders too? Won't that damage them?

Thank you for asking!
    I was thinking the exact same thing!

SCF Rewards
    Country

^ I don't have any auto or GU's but I do have some thick Dominion and Cup cards and they still fit inside the binder pages once you cut the top of the slot a little to make the opening wider (and they'll even fit with a tight penny sleeve if you want but I put them into the binder without a sleeve).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

I think my cards are safer in binders than anywhere else... you know with young kids and all lol. Nothing gets lost or misplaced. cards i find are still in pretty good condition, even in binders.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mw83krk's Items on eBay

What do you mean by dollar store Christmas gift boxes?

bottom shelf is a mess -- we're in the middle of a move and all incoming toploaders (and accessories) just get tossed there :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well here's my tower of power:

And my travelling case:

Cheers,

Matt

Country

in toploaders with teambags in two tier boxes by team. Then once I have them by team Ill sort them by player. :)...:-]

Blog Entries
    Country
    See HBlumUSMC's Items on eBay

^ I don't have any auto or GU's but I do have some thick Dominion and Cup cards and they still fit inside the binder pages once you cut the top of the slot a little to make the opening wider (and they'll even fit with a tight penny sleeve if you want but I put them into the binder without a sleeve).

You know you could just buy penny sleeves for larger 130+ sized cards, I guess I am paranoid, but for the set cards that I do store in binders, I make sure they all have penny sleeves.

SCF Rewards
    Country

have this 4 panel rotatif display and i store my cads in sleeves, loader, sometimes with teambag, all in cards shoebox

i will take the inspiration in this thread to make a wall display.

why my picture doesnt work!!!!!!
    Last edited by kostit; 11-12-2012 at 04:28 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast