Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Silver-Age Spider-man FS

72 here has a small crease at top and a cover long crease beside it.

74 is a F/F- IMO. Has too many small issues for anything better

Ok...this book actually looks like a mouse nibbled on the upper right corner. 4.5 maybe

No Code issue

No Code issue, amazing shape...8.0/8.5

Book has a full page fold, easily pressed out. Top has a chipping mark No code issue

Book has rust stain, bottom staple,staple has rust. Slight,small fold, lower right

Has slight color breaks along the spine....and that is it. 75.00 Firm.

Last edited by CompleteGibberish; 11-13-2012 at 11:10 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ChosenOne719's Items on eBay

The front cover on the #27 condition wise I like but I'm curious how is the rest of the comic? I'm definitely interested in at least picking up 1 issue for now and its between either that one or issue #74... also are those delivered prices or what do you charge shipping wise?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Those were what I paid prices. There was a mix up on my end when the deal was done,so these prices are no longer available,sorry :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those were what I paid prices. There was a mix up on my end when the deal was done,so these prices are no longer available,sorry :)

oh dang well that sucks now i dont know if Id be interested in any... well what would it take to get each one?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I will have to get back with you
    I listed a few on the bay after I extensively applied a grade. I focused on staying underbay while factoring in the cost to slab
    Like the 27
    It is a firm 6.0 and 6.5 is not out of thought. I compared several 6.0 books and most of the CGC members agreed that 6.0 was cake and 6.5 was a real possibility
    I priced it on the bay at 80-something,but selling it off bay would be 60.00 shipped. Slabbed at 6.0 will sell, not may sell, will sell at 200-240.00 based on past sales so I leave room for slabbing and relisting with a profit range to make it appealing when I forum sell.
    I am not in it to get rich, only to offset my purchases :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will have to get back with you
    I listed a few on the bay after I extensively applied a grade. I focused on staying underbay while factoring in the cost to slab
    Like the 27
    It is a firm 6.0 and 6.5 is not out of thought. I compared several 6.0 books and most of the CGC members agreed that 6.0 was cake and 6.5 was a real possibility
    I priced it on the bay at 80-something,but selling it off bay would be 60.00 shipped. Slabbed at 6.0 will sell, not may sell, will sell at 200-240.00 based on past sales so I leave room for slabbing and relisting with a profit range to make it appealing when I forum sell.
    I am not in it to get rich, only to offset my purchases :)

oh dang... well yea when you get the time if you could list the prices for all of them Id appreciate it because the 27 might be out of my range

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

27 $55
    32 $30
    33 $38
    40 $60
    43 $52
    70 $24
    71 $24
    72 $24
    74 $24
    76 $24
    83 $24
    84 $28
    85 $24
    91 $24
    92 $28
    93 $22
    94 $22
    96 $22
    97 $32
    98 $22
    100 $30
    102 $25

BANNED

Country

If you'll accept cash, USD, TTM, I'll take #43.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I do not mind.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If you'll accept cash, USD, TTM, I'll take #43.

Trade was posted last night. Not sure if you saw or not :)
    Book is pulled from the shop and here packed at the house.

Anyone else looking,let me know.

I also take other Silver/Golden in trade as well as Action figures.

Not looking for anything but cheap Action figures. No missing limbs or heads. Just as long as they are super heroes :)
    I use these are give-away items for kids when Mom and Dad's are looking through the Antiques.
    Now, I am not being altruistic here :) It generates appreciation and sometimes people feel obliged to spend or it helps them make up their mind on a piece. When I am selling 100.00 to 20,000.00 antiques, a .25/.50 toy given to give the kids something to play with is no sweat off my back and can help my business in the long run
    So, keep me in mind when you hit those yardsales. Grab all of those batmans for a quarter and so on :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast