Looking to trade/sell! Site inside

Here's the deal i was booted from Ebay because its a joke.... So now i have tons of cards that i have bought to list and now im stuck with them.... So i figure since im not really much of a collector anymore i would try to move as much as possible for things i like... Please no 1 for 1 deals.

http://skreignman40.webs.com/

I have plenty of stuff that isn't on the site... If you aren't picky and just want teams or refractors or something that would be even better.

I am looking for the following Autos, Game Used, #ed, Inserts, and Rookies of:

Chicago Bulls
    Shawn Kemp
    Paul George
    Kevin Love
    Gary Payton
    Buccaneers
    NIU Huskies

If you only have a couple of what i want thats fine... I can look at the rest of your collection and see what else i like...If you want to buy thats cool also.
    Hidden Content
    -Shawn Kemp
    -Aaron Harang
    -Buccaneers Auto's and Game Used
    -Bulls Auto's, Game Used, Low #ed

I noticed most of the stuff you listed is basketball. Do you have any football or collect it? I have a lot of football, but no basketball....

LMK

John
    AP TRUE RC's: 33 / 39 (85%)

TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, TTT Auto

Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

Hidden Content

My bucket: Hidden Content

Please cmb for this one thanks

2011 Topps Platinum Rookie Autographs Blue Refractors #86 J.J. Watt Attributes: AU, S# /99
    Hidden Content

First off I trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's & Paul Konerko,Miguel Tejada and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's.If you Post on my thread Please respond back when I reply

your pms are full. clear some space so i can send you one.

Pms cleared
    Hidden Content
    -Shawn Kemp
    -Aaron Harang

bump
    Hidden Content
    -Shawn Kemp
    -Aaron Harang

Have interest in these. LMK if you see anything. Thanks

2011 Topps Platinum Rookie Autographs Blue Refractors #86 J.J. Watt Attributes: AU, S# /99

2010 Rookies And Stars Crosstraining Materials Autographs #17 Eric Decker Attributes: AU, Mem, S# /100

2010 SP Authentic SP College Pride Patch Auto #CPGT Golden Tate Attributes: AU

2010 Topps Tribute Autographed Dual Relics Blue #ADRTP Taylor Price Attributes: AU, Mem, S# /50

2011 Crown Royale Calling All Captains Materials #22 Tom Brady Attributes: Mem, S# /99

2010 Panini Gridiron Gear Gamebreakers Jerseys Combos Prime #21 Wes Welker Attributes: Mem, S# /25
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!
    Hidden Content