Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mike Trout Home Address RTS

Trout isn't signing through home now. NJ address now RTS

when did you send it? I sent it 10/26 and haven't heard or received anything yet but prob because of Hurricane Sandy. I hope I get it. If not, I'll just try the Angels
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Billy Butler, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.
    Girls can Collect Cards Too!
    Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions
    Aspiring photographer that uses her own photos for ttm

I'm not surprised, he probably got flooded with requests and set it up so fan mail just gets RTS'd.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

ah dang that must mean mine is gonna come back RTS. Oh well! It was worth a try. Oh and are you sure you sent it to the right place? I don't think the home address on the ttm manager is correct. I sent somewhere else
    Last edited by r0yals2012; 11-03-2012 at 01:22 AM.
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Billy Butler, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.
    Girls can Collect Cards Too!
    Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions
    Aspiring photographer that uses her own photos for ttm

Can't blame Trout at all. I bet the number of requests are insane, I would RTS them myself and just sign c/o the team.

Try addressing it to Mr. and Mrs. Trout.........he is living with his parents!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanpmeyer View Post
    Try addressing it to Mr. and Mrs. Trout.........he is living with his parents!
    I did just that and it was still RTS

Guy is charging 200+ for a sig these days. TTM for Trout from this day forward would be a waste of time and effort.
    A jersey without ink is just another pretty T shirt.

Just checked the TTM manager, the address which recieved a RTS isn't the correct address.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast