Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

calling for Obama to "run" the country is just setting the ground work to blame all his failures on Bush. I personally resent it. The country is being set up to fail. If you want a president to "run" a country you should move to a communist nation like Russia or China.

SCF Rewards
    Country

calling for Obama to "run" the country is just setting the ground work to blame all his failures on Bush. I personally resent it. The country is being set up to fail. If you want a president to "run" a country you should move to a communist nation like Russia or China.

Dude, read the title carefully.

I said GOP (e.g House, Senate....CONGRESS) help Obama run this country.

Or is this country not run by congress?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Again none of the GOP fanboys are willing to come up with any ideas to help out our country. Now that President has defeated twit romney they want to take their ball and go home.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

i hope not, i hope they both can figure out how to share that ball

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

You're right, that's the job of congress which is split.

So, why does the GOP blame EVERYTHING on Obama?

HA!

They spent 4 years calling him EVERY name in the book, questioning his birth, questioning his patriotism, questioning his religion, questioning his LOYALTY!

The GOP have no one to blame but themselves!

Alex, reflect on this. What has Obama done to reach across the aisle to compromise with Republicans? Do you expect that he will do that in his second term? Is their job merely to rubber stamp all of his proposals?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

You're right, that's the job of congress which is split.

So, why does the GOP blame EVERYTHING on Obama?

HA!

They spent 4 years calling him EVERY name in the book, questioning his birth, questioning his patriotism, questioning his religion, questioning his LOYALTY!

The GOP have no one to blame but themselves!

For the same reason you are blaming the GOP for the ills of this country. It'a all about ME, ME, ME.

That's why the election of Elizabeth Warren is horrible. Scott Brown worked for the people of Massachusetts. Warren will work for the Democratic leadership.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Is it me or is Obama the only president in history never to get backlash from th media?It was Bush the gop and everybody else at fault.Well now he has a fresh 4 years let's see what he can do and who he will blame.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Is it me or is Obama the only president in history never to get backlash from th media?It was Bush the gop and everybody else at fault.Well now he has a fresh 4 years let's see what he can do and who he will blame.

Bush will still be blamed. The next time the President accepts responsibility for anything negative or admits any degree of failure will be the first.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Well put it just seems funny how the media tip toes around this president.I am no political expert but it is easy to see that it is like Obamacame from Sesame Street and does no wrong

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Wow. The guy asks for cooperation from the other side and they come back with semantics about the word run. I think we can see which side is serious about leading a nation and which side is mad they lost the big game.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast