Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Hopefully now that this election is past our politicians can focus on making things work and compromising rather than holding things up just because things aren't exactly how they personally want things. This goes for both sides.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Again none of the GOP fanboys are willing to come up with any ideas to help out our country. Now that President has defeated twit romney they want to take their ball and go home.

I have not ran and hid or taken my ball and gone home, I just have other things to do and I now better realize that the general America public votes based on...well, I don't know what. Four years of Obama has resulted in unfulfilled campaign promises, doubled gas prices, a still struggling economy, an unemployment rate that is no better than it was when he started, a national debt that is skyrocketing, bigger government than ever, a constant striving to raise taxes without any attempt to reduce irresponsible government spending, more people on welfare than ever...yet the people flock to the polls to vote him back in.

When the sheep line themselves up to go to the slaughterhouse, they have no reason to complain as the butcher slits their throats.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hopefully now that this election is past our politicians can focus on making things work and compromising rather than holding things up just because things aren't exactly how they personally want things. This goes for both sides.

And hopefully Obama can quit campaigning after 4+ years of it and work on that Hopey-Changey thing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I have not ran and hid or taken my ball and gone home, I just have other things to do and I now better realize that the general America public votes based on...well, I don't know what. Four years of Obama has resulted in unfulfilled campaign promises, doubled gas prices, a still struggling economy, an unemployment rate that is no better than it was when he started, a national debt that is skyrocketing, bigger government than ever, a constant striving to raise taxes without any attempt to reduce irresponsible government spending, more people on welfare than ever...yet the people flock to the polls to vote him back in.

When the sheep line themselves up to go to the slaughterhouse, they have no reason to complain as the butcher slits their throats.

ENCORE well said

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ha well I mean the guy has no trades or anything. Who thinks to look for a political thread in a sports card forum? He can share his opinion all he wants but how did you end up here in the first place?

I don't trade much or post on other boards much either, but enjoy talking politics with the members on this site. nothing wrong with it. I also don't find this thread to be trolling.

SCF Rewards
    Country

calling for Obama to "run" the country is just setting the ground work to blame all his failures on Bush. I personally resent it. The country is being set up to fail. If you want a president to "run" a country you should move to a communist nation like Russia or China.

you are reading way too much into this, but typical response to bicker about wording or the definition of run than to actually discuss real issues. The issue is that the president and the congress need to work together. goes both ways.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is it me or is Obama the only president in history never to get backlash from th media?It was Bush the gop and everybody else at fault.Well now he has a fresh 4 years let's see what he can do and who he will blame.

I see people of the media question things that Obama does all the time, and not just FOX.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And hopefully Obama can quit campaigning after 4+ years of it and work on that Hopey-Changey thing.

I'm never a fan of the blame game. Although stating facts that happened in a term before a politician gets into office is legitimate. Every president has issues they inherit, helping to correct those means way more to me than telling me who's fault it is. Learn from the past, but don't dwell on it to the fault of it keeping things from being fixed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I see people of the media question things that Obama does all the time, and not just FOX.

I must have missed those because other than some internet radings I never see Obama get attacked like presidents past.Even Clinton took hits and not just for Lewinsky

SCF Rewards
    Country

Again none of the GOP fanboys are willing to come up with any ideas to help out our country. Now that President has defeated twit romney they want to take their ball and go home.

why call him twit. you may not like him but no need to name call. If an athlete disrespected his opponent after a win in a press conference surely you'd be turned off.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast