Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

The debt, bailouts, raised taxes, Dow crash (of recent), BENGHAZI, unemployment, who's to blame on that?

Face it, Republicans called him the worst President in history. The worst President in history should be pretty easy to beat shouldn't he? Maybe instead of blaming minorities, seniors and the poor for "wanting stuff" they should look in the mirrror and ask themselves why, when they put their candidate up for election America said "no thanks, we'll stick with the worst President in history for now"
    Obama didnt win a thing. The Republican party lost this election. That's all there is too it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Funny I know everyone will tip toe around this but it seems on the news and you cancheck any news because this is a stat,93% of minorities voted for Obama.Then again you can check this on your news video clips online so don't lambaste me,the y interview and surveyed people and over 50% of that 93% said that their vote was racially motivated.So I ask what the GOP has to do with that? You have your beliefs and i respect them but is this why people should vote???Based on race

Exactly why should we vote for another white guy?
    The GOP will not ever shed the WHITE guy look and fell. The GOP failed to see what this country is really made of.

People from ALL RACES and RELIGIONS! Not just one race or one religion - another failure of the GOP

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is it ok to say "Merry Christmas" down there?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Exactly why should we vote for another white guy?
    The GOP will not ever shed the WHITE guy look and fell. The GOP failed to see what this country is really made of.

People from ALL RACES and RELIGIONS! Not just one race or one religion - another failure of the GOP

Another misconception. Any minority that rises to any level of esteem in the republican party is ridiculed by the so-called compassionate, tolerant left as an uncle tom, a phony, a token. Why is that?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Is it not up here?
    Last edited by Wickabee; 11-08-2012 at 11:25 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

NOPE.....we have a war on that....according to Fox News anyways.

So....Happy Holidays!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok this is a tad off topic, but while I got you here, can you admit that killing Bin Laden is a common sense move and shouldn't be used like he was the only one who thought he should die?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Ok this is a tad off topic, but while I got you here, can you admit that killing Bin Laden is a common sense move and shouldn't be used like he was the only one who thought he should die?

Did Romney not at one point say he wouldn't have done it?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

wickabee, bush sucked and got re-elected.

getting past name calling and accusations, and even leaving out things that are debatable,
    job creation and unemployment, maybe it is all bush's fault,
    obviuosly welfare will rise, so that can be put on bush as well,
    maybe even can forgive a tax hike, a bad economy equals less taxes,
    gitmo closing, he just was in over his head, no problem letting that go
    more time, sure that's feasable, things are bad
    foreign affairs, things are crazy over there, he can get a pass on that as well

but,
    here is my issues with obama and the dems;

obamacare, not the idea of it or it passing, but nobody, and i mean nobody knows everything about it, this is not good.
    no cuts in business tax rates
    no cuts in government pay or benefits
    poor or no fraud agencies in place
    war on coal
    stimulus

this is not saying romney or anyone would have done better, this is just what I personally do not like about the dems

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

wickabee, bush sucked and got re-elected.

getting past name calling and accusations, and even leaving out things that are debatable,
    job creation and unemployment, maybe it is all bush's fault,
    obviuosly welfare will rise, so that can be put on bush as well,
    maybe even can forgive a tax hike, a bad economy equals less taxes,
    gitmo closing, he just was in over his head, no problem letting that go
    more time, sure that's feasable, things are bad
    foreign affairs, things are crazy over there, he can get a pass on that as well

but,
    here is my issues with obama and the dems;

obamacare, not the idea of it or it passing, but nobody, and i mean nobody knows everything about it, this is not good.
    no cuts in business tax rates
    no cuts in government pay or benefits
    poor or no fraud agencies in place
    war on coal
    stimulus

this is not saying romney or anyone would have done better, this is just what I personally do not like about the dems

-Obamacare- I see your point and full cost isnt know as well I think they will be tweaking it

-Has give 18 tax cuts to small business already and I sure more may come

-Cut in pay and benefits? Really Way? they are not getting raises every month...I mean the NOT Elected empyees and such

-So create more Government? - yeah had to throw that out--- In what ares should we need this on fraud ?

-War on coal? This is a bit made up...Obama and the EPA are enforcing the rules on the books already.

-I do not think a second stimulus will happen.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast