Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 91
  1. #1

    GOP....now that Obama has won, can you PLEASE help him run this country correctly?

    PLEASE?

    No more nonsense?
    Logic and Reason is all you need.

  2. #2
    First of all, Obama doesn't run this country.

  3. #3


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,360
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I think that's a "no"
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by indexed View Post
    First of all, Obama doesn't run this country.
    You're right, that's the job of congress which is split.

    So, why does the GOP blame EVERYTHING on Obama?

    HA!

    They spent 4 years calling him EVERY name in the book, questioning his birth, questioning his patriotism, questioning his religion, questioning his LOYALTY!

    The GOP have no one to blame but themselves!
    Logic and Reason is all you need.

  5. #5
    JustAlex - why are you a political troll on a sports card website? Are you even old enough to vote?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by deansayso View Post
    JustAlex - why are you a political troll on a sports card website? Are you even old enough to vote?

    yeah Alex why are you voicing your political opinion on a sports card site that has a forum reserved specifically for speaking about politics??? Don't you know that is just crazy to do???

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by duwal View Post
    yeah Alex why are you voicing your political opinion on a sports card site that has a forum reserved specifically for speaking about politics??? Don't you know that is just crazy to do???
    Ha well I mean the guy has no trades or anything. Who thinks to look for a political thread in a sports card forum? He can share his opinion all he wants but how did you end up here in the first place?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by deansayso View Post
    JustAlex - why are you a political troll on a sports card website? Are you even old enough to vote?
    LOL, excellent response, attack the person but not what he said.

    A great Ad hominem if I say so.
    Logic and Reason is all you need.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAlex View Post
    LOL, excellent response, attack the person but not what he said.

    A great Ad hominem if I say so.
    I agree with what you said I'm just confused on how you found this site...

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by deansayso View Post
    Ha well I mean the guy has no trades or anything. Who thinks to look for a political thread in a sports card forum? He can share his opinion all he wants but how did you end up here in the first place?

    just because you are on a sportscard site doesn't mean that you necessarily have to be making trades in order to secure your value as a member though. Or that making a trade is an important reason to continue to be on the site. On here I have been a member since Dec. 2007, have almost 10k posts and 1 away from my 200th trade. I have been a member of blowoutcards forum for nearly 2 years and have not made a single trade there. I go there primarily to check out the box breaks there but still don't see myself being any less of a member there than I do here

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •