Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 91
  1. #11
    calling for Obama to "run" the country is just setting the ground work to blame all his failures on Bush. I personally resent it. The country is being set up to fail. If you want a president to "run" a country you should move to a communist nation like Russia or China.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by indexed View Post
    calling for Obama to "run" the country is just setting the ground work to blame all his failures on Bush. I personally resent it. The country is being set up to fail. If you want a president to "run" a country you should move to a communist nation like Russia or China.
    Dude, read the title carefully.

    I said GOP (e.g House, Senate....CONGRESS) help Obama run this country.

    Or is this country not run by congress?
    Logic and Reason is all you need.

  3. #13
    Again none of the GOP fanboys are willing to come up with any ideas to help out our country. Now that President has defeated twit romney they want to take their ball and go home.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  4. #14
    i hope not, i hope they both can figure out how to share that ball
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

  5. #15


    AUTaxMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    3,937
    Country
    Card Cash
    200.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAlex View Post
    You're right, that's the job of congress which is split.

    So, why does the GOP blame EVERYTHING on Obama?

    HA!

    They spent 4 years calling him EVERY name in the book, questioning his birth, questioning his patriotism, questioning his religion, questioning his LOYALTY!

    The GOP have no one to blame but themselves!
    Alex, reflect on this. What has Obama done to reach across the aisle to compromise with Republicans? Do you expect that he will do that in his second term? Is their job merely to rubber stamp all of his proposals?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    31/99 National Treasures RCs

  6. #16

    jlzinck's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,123
    Country
    Card Cash
    150.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAlex View Post
    You're right, that's the job of congress which is split.

    So, why does the GOP blame EVERYTHING on Obama?

    HA!

    They spent 4 years calling him EVERY name in the book, questioning his birth, questioning his patriotism, questioning his religion, questioning his LOYALTY!

    The GOP have no one to blame but themselves!
    For the same reason you are blaming the GOP for the ills of this country. It'a all about ME, ME, ME.

    That's why the election of Elizabeth Warren is horrible. Scott Brown worked for the people of Massachusetts. Warren will work for the Democratic leadership.
    jlzinck EVERYWHERE.

    My Buckett Hidden Content

    Collecting Current Red Sox and Patriots. If you have any 2007 SP Authentic By the Letter Patriots autos LET ME KNOW!!Hidden Content

  7. #17
    Is it me or is Obama the only president in history never to get backlash from th media?It was Bush the gop and everybody else at fault.Well now he has a fresh 4 years let's see what he can do and who he will blame.
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  8. #18


    AUTaxMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    3,937
    Country
    Card Cash
    200.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    Is it me or is Obama the only president in history never to get backlash from th media?It was Bush the gop and everybody else at fault.Well now he has a fresh 4 years let's see what he can do and who he will blame.
    Bush will still be blamed. The next time the President accepts responsibility for anything negative or admits any degree of failure will be the first.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    31/99 National Treasures RCs

  9. #19
    Well put it just seems funny how the media tip toes around this president.I am no political expert but it is easy to see that it is like Obamacame from Sesame Street and does no wrong
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  10. #20


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,130
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Wow. The guy asks for cooperation from the other side and they come back with semantics about the word run. I think we can see which side is serious about leading a nation and which side is mad they lost the big game.
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •