Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I'm never a fan of the blame game. Although stating facts that happened in a term before a politician gets into office is legitimate. Every president has issues they inherit, helping to correct those means way more to me than telling me who's fault it is. Learn from the past, but don't dwell on it to the fault of it keeping things from being fixed.

Exactly why Obama is responsible for the next 4 years.NO EXCUSES,NO FINGER POINTING own the next 4 years.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I must have missed those because other than some internet radings I never see Obama get attacked like presidents past.Even Clinton took hits and not just for Lewinsky

well with all of the news shows out there it's obvious that we never see them all. I don't listen to a ton and it does happen. There are plenty of liberal talk show hosts that will call out obama if they don't agree with his action or stance on an issue. Sure there are some that don't but those guys have less value to me. Saying no media member blasts OBama simply isn't true. They are out there.

Not sure if you consider Jon Stewart in your group of who you are calling "media", but I assume you mean the liberal media. He's typically defined as left leaning if not liberal straight out and he calls out Obama all the time.

more recently, chris mathews blasted him for his debate #1 performance. that's not really a blast on issues, but still evidence of a liberal that doesn't toe a liberal line when discussing Obama.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Exactly why Obama is responsible for the next 4 years.NO EXCUSES,NO FINGER POINTING own the next 4 years.

he was responsible for the last four years, but there are influences that presidents inherit. It's just a fact. I said before I don't like the blame game. It really doesn't get us anywhere. Sadly it's a major part of politics and it will happen the next time a GOP candidate sits in the white house and the Dems will be complaining about the Reps playing the blame game. It's a idiotic cycle that's around because each politician is trying to save face and retain their job. I find it annoying. Although there is a fine line between blaming and stating facts that happened before. It just depends on each instance and how much a candidate keeps bringing it up.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

he was responsible for the last four years, but there are influences that presidents inherit. It's just a fact. I said before I don't like the blame game. It really doesn't get us anywhere. Sadly it's a major part of politics and it will happen the next time a GOP candidate sits in the white house and the Dems will be complaining about the Reps playing the blame game. It's a idiotic cycle that's around because each politician is trying to save face and retain their job. I find it annoying. Although there is a fine line between blaming and stating facts that happened before. It just depends on each instance and how much a candidate keeps bringing it up.

I don't disagree with anything you just said. I just take issue with a candidate (in this case Obama) running a campaign on CHANGE and puffing himself up with campaign promises about how different things are going to be if he is elected and then when he gets elected he accomplishes nothing and blames the former president for his failures. He knew what he was getting himself into when he ran for president. Blaming Bush for his failure to accomplish what he promised shows an extreme lack of character.

In all honesty, I would have voted for Obama this time around if he had simply been man enough to admit that he got in over his head and made bigger promises than he could keep and asked the American people to give him a chance. This whole "Look at what I have accomplished!" thing that he did this campaign when he hasn't accomplished anything made me sick to even listen to and convinces me that 4 more years of Obama will result in 4 more years of failure and failure to take responsibility for his ineptness.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I have not ran and hid or taken my ball and gone home, I just have other things to do and I now better realize that the general America public votes based on...well, I don't know what. Four years of Obama has resulted in unfulfilled campaign promises, doubled gas prices, a still struggling economy, an unemployment rate that is no better than it was when he started, a national debt that is skyrocketing, bigger government than ever, a constant striving to raise taxes without any attempt to reduce irresponsible government spending, more people on welfare than ever...yet the people flock to the polls to vote him back in.

When the sheep line themselves up to go to the slaughterhouse, they have no reason to complain as the butcher slits their throats.

Maybe, just maybe, the sheep do not see things the way you do. Could it be that "the sheep" have a clearer picture of reality? Could they see an unemployment rate that is in decline as opposed to the one he started with that was increasing? Could they see that stimulus spending, although not wanted, was necessary? Maybe they understand that the decline in the economy takes a little longer to get out of than hoped? Maybe they see the GOP as the obstructionists that they truly are? Maybe they feared the right-wing agenda that accompanies any Republican nominee?

Not that you will, but you might want to re-examine your assessment of the electorate. I guarantee they are not the "sheep" you seem to think they are. They proved it last night.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Maybe, just maybe, the sheep do not see things the way you do. Could it be that "the sheep" have a clearer picture of reality? Could they see an unemployment rate that is in decline as opposed to the one he started with that was increasing? Could they see that stimulus spending, although not wanted, was necessary? Maybe they understand that the decline in the economy takes a little longer to get out of than hoped? Maybe they see the GOP as the obstructionists that they truly are? Maybe they feared the right-wing agenda that accompanies any Republican nominee?

Not that you will, but you might want to re-examine your assessment of the electorate. I guarantee they are not the "sheep" you seem to think they are. They proved it last night.

You're talking to people who said Romney would "run the country" as President better than Obama and now insist Obama doesn't "run the country". They can't even seem to decide what a President does. Either that or they're admitting to another four years of spiteful non cooperation.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You're talking to people who said Romney would "run the country" as President better than Obama and now insist Obama doesn't "run the country". They can't even seem to decide what a President does. Either that or they're admitting to another four years of spiteful non cooperation.

If this is how the GOP supporters are going to be, then what hope does Obama have with the REAL GOP....

*SIGH*

Very frustrating to say the least.

SCF Rewards
    Country

stock market is going down. Politicians are out of time pointing the fingers. If Obama goes to Congress looking for hand outs they get shot down PERIOD.

...............next

his re-election campaign of the past 4 years is over. He can no longer bring crap legislation to the floor and blame congress on it, well if he does it shows how ANTI-AMERICAN he really is because he will gain nothing by doing it.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

stock market is going down. Politicians are out of time pointing the fingers. If Obama goes to Congress looking for hand outs they get shot down PERIOD.

...............next

his re-election campaign of the past 4 years is over. He can no longer bring crap legislation to the floor and blame congress on it, well if he does it shows how ANTI-AMERICAN he really is because he will gain nothing by doing it.

Is the campaign against him over? That's been the biggest problem the last four years. Republicans outright said their goal was to make Obama a one term President. Now that that's not possible, will Republicans finally stop caring about winning and start caring about their nation?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Harry Reid makes the first move toward division:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...p-filibusters/

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast