Leaf Originals Wrestling Two box break - Amazingly awesome set!

I thought I had missed the boat on this set but my wife surprised me with two boxes today. What a great looking set with old school guys. The cards are a bit smaller size than regular cards and all the autosare on card.

Tony Atlas
    KoKo B Ware
    Abdullah the Butcher
    Buff Bagwell /99
    The Iron Sheik /99

Tatanka
    Paul Orndorff
    Vader
    Jake Roberts
    Tito Santana /Printing Plate

I am a big fan of the "on card" autos and I can't wait to get some of these myself. Congrats on your pulls.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collect WWE/WWF/TNA/MMA/UFC

Thanks! They really do look amazing and them being the guys I grew up watching just make it awesome.

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    An amazing set as you are pretty much guaranteed to walk away with something amazing that you'll love. Much better than a TNA or WWE box, as with a TNA box you can get average autos and a mem and a wwe box you can walk away with only two average relics. However in this set they are all autographs and mostly legends. I haven't seen a box break without at least one good auto. Congrats on your pulls mate!

Couldn't agree more man.

I was happy with my first couple of hits from each box. The list of signers is amazing and there really are only a couple of blah people in the entire set.

nice stuff- I snagged a Rick Martel auto on ebay, as he was the only one I really wanted out of the set, as awesome as it is
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!