Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Thanks for the comments guys! I LOVE the gold label stuff! If I thought I could get all the Class 1 and maybe Class 2 base cards I would do the set!LOL Probably not gonna find too many of them now a days though? I'll be posting a trade thread in the next 2 days and reply to anyone who was interested in any of them!

As far as the Naslund goes! Those inserts are 1 per pack and every one of them I got was the same on the back. The fronts aren't too bad but DANG the backs are just torn up! Too bad too cause the rookie version of Spezza would have been nice if it was mint!LOL Oh well cause for free I won't complain!

I am also in the process of busting a bunch of the same year stuff for Football, Baseball and Basketball! Pulled some killer stuff in basketball this morning in the way of odds. 2 jersey cards from 7 packs and one was 1:37 packs and the other was 1:57 packs. So I did well there. I'll be listing those in a few days when they are all opened on the appropriate forum. So if anyone is interested in that stuff I can send them a link to the trade thread when I get them all opened, Brad.

I would like that link yessir, I get lost very easily on the boards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Very cool cards. I really like the Topps products from that era. I would also be interested in seeing you trade thread once you get everything all opened.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See winterempire's Items on eBay

That Brodeur jersey card is a gigantic sensory overload. Great stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Finalfantastic's Items on eBay

Just an update! I am almost done busting all the packs! Took me a while but thats cause I am enjoying the thrill of actually opening something!LOL I'll have the trade threads up next week since I will be on vacation starting Friday until next Tuesday. I will post all trading threads in the appropriate forum when I return! Thanks for the interest and all the comments, Brad.
    Super Collecting Jeff Skinner
    Wantlist- Hidden Content

BANNED

Country

Those are awesome pulls! I would love to buy the Bullion triple from you!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Finalfantastic's Items on eBay

The Bullion is pending right now. Pretty sure it's gone but if it doesn't go thru I will contact you. Sorry, Brad.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sehughes44's Items on eBay

Nice pulls. I was always a fan of the 2000-01 Topps series that you have here. The Electronics Boutique in my mall (which unfortunately moved out years ago) had that, plus 2000-01 UD Vintage and 2000-01 UD Reserve packs for sale for the price of 10 cents per pack! Wish they were still around. Nonetheless, free cards are awesome and you pulled some great cards!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the_hockeycouple's Items on eBay

Wow, the Roy/Bourque/Forsberg triple is GORGEOUS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12