Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by pensauto77 View Post
    Thanks for the comments guys! I LOVE the gold label stuff! If I thought I could get all the Class 1 and maybe Class 2 base cards I would do the set!LOL Probably not gonna find too many of them now a days though? I'll be posting a trade thread in the next 2 days and reply to anyone who was interested in any of them!

As far as the Naslund goes! Those inserts are 1 per pack and every one of them I got was the same on the back. The fronts aren't too bad but DANG the backs are just torn up! Too bad too cause the rookie version of Spezza would have been nice if it was mint!LOL Oh well cause for free I won't complain!

I am also in the process of busting a bunch of the same year stuff for Football, Baseball and Basketball! Pulled some killer stuff in basketball this morning in the way of odds. 2 jersey cards from 7 packs and one was 1:37 packs and the other was 1:57 packs. So I did well there. I'll be listing those in a few days when they are all opened on the appropriate forum. So if anyone is interested in that stuff I can send them a link to the trade thread when I get them all opened, Brad.
    I would like that link yessir, I get lost very easily on the boards
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

2. Wata Photo
    Very cool cards. I really like the Topps products from that era. I would also be interested in seeing you trade thread once you get everything all opened.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 1995-96 Upper Deck Electric Ice Gold #224 Adam Graves, #329 Adam Graves,
    2003-04 Parkhurst Rookie Jersey And Sticks #SJ3 Mark Messier,
    2006-07 Sweet Shot #71 Henrik Lundqvist
    Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content

That Brodeur jersey card is a gigantic sensory overload. Great stuff
    Hidden Content
    CURRENT WANTLIST: Zack Kassian 2011-12 SPA Future Watch Rookie Auto
    Hidden Content

Just an update! I am almost done busting all the packs! Took me a while but thats cause I am enjoying the thrill of actually opening something!LOL I'll have the trade threads up next week since I will be on vacation starting Friday until next Tuesday. I will post all trading threads in the appropriate forum when I return! Thanks for the interest and all the comments, Brad.
    Super Collecting Jeff Skinner
    Wantlist- Hidden Content

Those are awesome pulls! I would love to buy the Bullion triple from you!

The Bullion is pending right now. Pretty sure it's gone but if it doesn't go thru I will contact you. Sorry, Brad.
    Super Collecting Jeff Skinner
    Wantlist- Hidden Content

Nice pulls. I was always a fan of the 2000-01 Topps series that you have here. The Electronics Boutique in my mall (which unfortunately moved out years ago) had that, plus 2000-01 UD Vintage and 2000-01 UD Reserve packs for sale for the price of 10 cents per pack! Wish they were still around. Nonetheless, free cards are awesome and you pulled some great cards!

Wow, the Roy/Bourque/Forsberg triple is GORGEOUS.
    Hidden Content (Hidden Content )

Who I collect: Milan Lucic, Dougie Hamilton, Tim Thomas, Patrice Bergeron

Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12