Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Finalfantastic's Items on eBay

Some early 2000's packs I found in the basement! Not bad for free I tell ya!LOL

So basically here is how it went. A long while back my father in law brought me 4 rubbermaid containers with stuff in them. Most of it was late 80s early 90s baseball unopened packs. BUT 2 of the containers had a bunch of early 2000's random packs. Mostly Football and Baseball but a little Basketball and Hockey too. I'll be posting trading threads on the appropriate forum when I get done busting all of it for trading. I did all the hockey and here is what I pulled from the packs! I'll post the better stuff here with scans then a link at the end to the bucket where all of pics are. A trading thread will be started soon also! Some really cool stuff if I do say so myself! Enjoy the show!

2003 Topps Young Stars Rookies!

Smirnov

Koivisto

Volchenkov

Ott

Bouwmeester

Seidenberg

Leopold

Frolov

Top 3! 2 and 3 are interchangable I think?

3- Spezza

2- Nash

1- Zetterberg

Now these are the Silver version. Cool look on the front but OMG the back of all of these cards are JACKED!!!!

Naslund Front

Back

Spezza RC Silver

Now these are just gonna be random cause I'm too lazy to want to label all of them!LOL So enjoy the show guys!

Satan

Selanne

Hull /299

Somik Rookie Refractor

Iginla Refractor

Next post will be the best stuff of the bunch!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Now for the best stuff!

Topps Heritage inserts /558

Satan

H. Sedin

Lemieux anyone?

Heritage all star

Topps Chrome insert

Premier Topps Chrome insert

How about Brodeur?

Topps Stars Insert

Calling all Calders! Topps Premier Plus

This one is gonna lead into my favorite cards of the entire bunch! I am thinking about collecting these? We will see!LOL

Topps GOLD LABEL! Class 2 base

Topps GOLD LABEL Jersey! SICKNESS! I LOVE THIS DESIGN!

I'm gonna sneak this OPC insert from Topps Chrome though!LOL

Now for some Nice GOLD LABEL stuff! This is it guys!

Class 2 base Nieuwendyk

Brad Brown GOLD base /199

Raycroft Rookie GOLD /99

Federov GOLD base /299

New Generation HOSSA insert

Behind the Mask insert HASEK!

TOP 2

Golden Greats Insert YZERMAN

#1 Bullion Triple! Roy/Bourque/Forsberg!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow! Free packs? It doesn't get much better than that, eh? Congrats on the neat pulls, buddy.

-Ethan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Very cool stuff! Lots of colour and shine, that's for sure!

Tell me, what's with the border on that Markus Naslund? Did ya get hungry and start nibbling at the edges? LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Very cool stuff! Lots of colour and shine, that's for sure!

Tell me, what's with the border on that Markus Naslund? Did ya get hungry and start nibbling at the edges? LOL

I have a bunch of cards from that parallel set, and most of them are like that. Someone must have been hungry during the packout process.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

It makes you wonder. You can't really tell by looking at the front, but from the back, it looks like a mouse had a late night snack! lol
    I guess at this point, it's hard to expect perfection when you find old boxes and packs. I bought some old 02-03 Pacific Exclusive a few years ago, and every card in every pack had terrible paint chipping along the borders. Just about every card in the box was ruined. Oh well, at least it wasn't a great box and I pulled something terrific in a damaged state. :P Still, I learned my lesson to be careful about older wax. It's sometimes nothing or nobody's fault but time.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Love the old show. That Marty Jersey is the first card I have seen in that set.

Thanks for the show

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I'll trade you one of my kids for those last three cards. Or if you want other cards or money, I could swing that too :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

Free stuff can't beat that. Some really nice looking cards you pulled that I have not seen in a long time

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the comments guys! I LOVE the gold label stuff! If I thought I could get all the Class 1 and maybe Class 2 base cards I would do the set!LOL Probably not gonna find too many of them now a days though? I'll be posting a trade thread in the next 2 days and reply to anyone who was interested in any of them!

As far as the Naslund goes! Those inserts are 1 per pack and every one of them I got was the same on the back. The fronts aren't too bad but DANG the backs are just torn up! Too bad too cause the rookie version of Spezza would have been nice if it was mint!LOL Oh well cause for free I won't complain!

I am also in the process of busting a bunch of the same year stuff for Football, Baseball and Basketball! Pulled some killer stuff in basketball this morning in the way of odds. 2 jersey cards from 7 packs and one was 1:37 packs and the other was 1:57 packs. So I did well there. I'll be listing those in a few days when they are all opened on the appropriate forum. So if anyone is interested in that stuff I can send them a link to the trade thread when I get them all opened, Brad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast