Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Here is an interesting idea

I thought that it would be neat if everyone from P&R could meet up one day and go to a religious service. No not to convert anyone but for educational purposes. Sort of like a book club. We can go to the service and afterwards discuss what we learned. Obviously since we all live in different parts of the world that would be impossible. So what I am proposing is that each week or as ever often as you like we can find a youtube video of a worship service and discuss it. All religions as well as atheism can be included. Since atheists usually don't go to worship service we can post videos form know atheists such as Richard Dawkins who BTW is one of my favorite scholars. What do you think?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Interesting idea. Once a week might be much but once or twice a month might be almost doable. I'd be in as long as (access permitting) it covers everything and not just mainstream Christianity. I've done a lot of research on better known religions and I'm more interested in Eastern religious philosophy. Hindu, Buddhism, Shintoism, things like that.

Interesting idea anyway.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Think this is an awesome idea. As part of my confirmation class, we made trips to Jewish and Islamic services, which I found extremely interesting as well as the discussion afterwards.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Well I know myself and Alex are both confirmed atheists

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's a little something that the atheists in the building will enjoy. For your viewing pleasure Mr. Richard Dawkins.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'm trying to find something on JWs but there isn't a single video on YouTube that isn't full of lies about them. Even the videos that try to remain neutral and just give facts are way off.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

I think it's a good idea as long as all posted videos do not violate language rules.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What do ya'll think about the Dawkins video?