Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by pghin08 View Post
    But just think about natural hubris. Most conservatives peg Mr. Obama as being smug and arrogant. Assuming that to be the case, shouldn't the most important thing to him be how he is viewed by the public? Every man wants to consider himself a hero, and I don't think he's any different. He's going to want his legacy to be one of Clinton-esque success (minus the Oval Office hanky-panky).
    Clinton just liked being President. He wasn't an ideologue like Obama. He wants his legacy to be that he "fundamentally transformed" the country.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

31/99 National Treasures RCs

Quote Originally Posted by AUTaxMan View Post
    Clinton just liked being President. He wasn't an ideologue like Obama. He wants his legacy to be that he "fundamentally transformed" the country.
    I disagree, but we'll just have to watch and see, I suppose.
    Blog: Hidden Content
    Steven Jackson Collection- 30 RCs, 160 #D, 182 GU/Patch, 23 AU, 8 Au/Jsy, Three 1/1
    Jermaine Gresham: 29 RCs, 26 #D, 30 GU/Patch, 25 AU, 29 Au/Jsy
    Steelers: 74 #D, 37 GU/Patch, 22 AU, 6 AU/GU
    Josh Johnson: 16 RCs, 9 #D, 17 Autos

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    I hope that now the first 4 years are over the President does not blame Bush and the past and takes responsibility for himself.This next 4 years is on him no excuses now
    I don't understand this. Last Time he was taking over from Bush, so some thing were bound to be because of Bush, whether you accept that or not. This time he's taking over from himself.

Its this Republican "attack! attack!" mentality that bothers me. It's a sore loser mentality and only hurts the country.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

Hopefully the people of the world don't end up losing.I will beat this dead horse Obama has the next 4 years to make the change he said he would do 4 years ago.So hopefully in 8 years under him he accomplishes something.
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hopefully the people of the world don't end up losing.I will beat this dead horse Obama has the next 4 years to make the change he said he would do 4 years ago.So hopefully in 8 years under him he accomplishes something.
    You're right about one thing. That part about the dead horse is bang on.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    With taxes certainly increasing next year, look for a big sell-off before the end of the year, followed by Bernanke's printing more money to artificially inflate the market.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

31/99 National Treasures RCs

Obama is huge in Canada i see
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Obama is huge in Canada i see
    No, we just see Romney, Ryan and the Republicans for the crap they are. Remember we've elected a conservative government many times in the last ten years.

It was just an observation i noticed from several posts today.As long as we can agree that the next 4 years is Obama's responsibility and that of the government I guess it is what it is
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

I hope that now the first 4 years are over the President does not blame Bush and the past and takes responsibility for himself.This next 4 years is on him no excuses now
    he still going to blame bush for everything???????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast