Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Congratulations!

Congratulations to yesterdays winners. I can not agree that America as a whole was a winner in the Presidential race, but it is behind us and time to throw our support behind the president. Great campaign from the Democrats keeps Obama in office.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Yes indeed congrats to President Obama. I look foward to seeing our president help turn America around over the next four years.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

veggie, I hope you are right!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

I wish him the best of luck. No time for being a sore loser. We need to make the best of this situation. Hopefully both sides will work together to get things moving in the right direction. I am not optimistic about it, though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

I wish him the best of luck. No time for being a sore loser. We need to make the best of this situation. Hopefully both sides will work together to get things moving in the right direction. I am not optimistic about it, though.

I hope the lame duck presidency will lead him to reach across the aisle more often. He's not worrying about re-election now, he's worrying about his legacy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I hope that now the first 4 years are over the President does not blame Bush and the past and takes responsibility for himself.This next 4 years is on him no excuses now

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

I hope that now the first 4 years are over the President does not blame Bush and the past and takes responsibility for himself.This next 4 years is on him no excuses now

Ha! Yeah right.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

I hope the lame duck presidency will lead him to reach across the aisle more often. He's not worrying about re-election now, he's worrying about his legacy.

I personally think it will have the opposite effect. He will become more liberal and divisive in his policies, since he has nothing to lose. I hope not, but that's what I'd bank on happening.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I personally think it will have the opposite effect. He will become more liberal and divisive in his policies, since he has nothing to lose. I hope not, but that's what I'd bank on happening.

Can't say I don't agree

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

But just think about natural hubris. Most conservatives peg Mr. Obama as being smug and arrogant. Assuming that to be the case, shouldn't the most important thing to him be how he is viewed by the public? Every man wants to consider himself a hero, and I don't think he's any different. He's going to want his legacy to be one of Clinton-esque success (minus the Oval Office hanky-panky).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast