Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

But just think about natural hubris. Most conservatives peg Mr. Obama as being smug and arrogant. Assuming that to be the case, shouldn't the most important thing to him be how he is viewed by the public? Every man wants to consider himself a hero, and I don't think he's any different. He's going to want his legacy to be one of Clinton-esque success (minus the Oval Office hanky-panky).

Clinton just liked being President. He wasn't an ideologue like Obama. He wants his legacy to be that he "fundamentally transformed" the country.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Clinton just liked being President. He wasn't an ideologue like Obama. He wants his legacy to be that he "fundamentally transformed" the country.

I disagree, but we'll just have to watch and see, I suppose.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I hope that now the first 4 years are over the President does not blame Bush and the past and takes responsibility for himself.This next 4 years is on him no excuses now

I don't understand this. Last Time he was taking over from Bush, so some thing were bound to be because of Bush, whether you accept that or not. This time he's taking over from himself.

Its this Republican "attack! attack!" mentality that bothers me. It's a sore loser mentality and only hurts the country.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Hopefully the people of the world don't end up losing.I will beat this dead horse Obama has the next 4 years to make the change he said he would do 4 years ago.So hopefully in 8 years under him he accomplishes something.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Hopefully the people of the world don't end up losing.I will beat this dead horse Obama has the next 4 years to make the change he said he would do 4 years ago.So hopefully in 8 years under him he accomplishes something.

You're right about one thing. That part about the dead horse is bang on.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

With taxes certainly increasing next year, look for a big sell-off before the end of the year, followed by Bernanke's printing more money to artificially inflate the market.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Obama is huge in Canada i see

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Obama is huge in Canada i see

No, we just see Romney, Ryan and the Republicans for the crap they are. Remember we've elected a conservative government many times in the last ten years.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was just an observation i noticed from several posts today.As long as we can agree that the next 4 years is Obama's responsibility and that of the government I guess it is what it is

SCF Rewards
    Country

I hope that now the first 4 years are over the President does not blame Bush and the past and takes responsibility for himself.This next 4 years is on him no excuses now

he still going to blame bush for everything???????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast