Who needs base????????

I have a big lot of 2006 Upper deck ICE hockey that im looking to move, cards are extremely cool and you get all the big players! Let me know if interested!
    Hey guys, I love all SF teams! Trade me anything from them!! PM me or something;) heres some links too!
    Bucket
    Hidden Content

bump
    Hey guys, I love all SF teams! Trade me anything from them!! PM me or something;) heres some links too!
    Bucket
    Hidden Content

anyone need this?
    Bucket
    Hidden Content

Errr...how big is big and how much are you looking for the lot? PM me if you want or just post here. Thanks!
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

pm sent
    Bucket
    Hidden Content

i actually have another lot of this, let me know if anyones interested
    Bucket
    Hidden Content

How many total cards?
    Price for the lot?

Quote Originally Posted by mint39 View Post
    How many total cards?
    Price for the lot?
    pm sent, sorry for the late response.
    Bucket
    Hidden Content