Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See Riley_NBHC's Items on eBay

Your guys cards make me feel bad about myself

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See slapshotskedder's Items on eBay

How Can you Pick 10? Not my top 10 in terms of price, but in terms of what I enjoy.

I have heaps of older cards, but somehow these are my faves...

I would take those top 6 you have over anything else posted in the whole thread!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Your guys cards make me feel bad about myself

I used to feel exactly the same way, til someone on these boards explained the bigger picture to me. Most of which I've forgetten. I think it basically came down to this tho.........if you love what you DO have, it doesn't really matter what anyone else has.

I look at Centerhice's little show and see the Richard 500-Goal Club that would go with the rest of mine and the BEAUTY Howe auto and the "vintage" stuff that I own a few of as well and instead of feeling bad that I don't have the Richard or the Howe I feel great that there's someone like me out there who if I met at a show or game we could go out for beers and talk about the good ol' days or something. Yeah yeahhh I'm babbling, I know...........

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Ed:

The Richard 500 Goal Club is for sale. I won't live forever and my 12 year old kid has no interest in Sports, he's a bonafide, self-proclaimed nerd. I eventually want my collection to be only Vintage Checklists.

Give me a shout, maybe we can work something out.

Cheers!

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ed:

The Richard 500 Goal Club is for sale. I won't live forever and my 12 year old kid has no interest in Sports, he's a bonafide, self-proclaimed nerd. I eventually want my collection to be only Vintage Checklists.

Give me a shout, maybe we can work something out.

Cheers!

Tim

Well well welllllllllllllllllllll.

My boy is all about the Assassin's Creed and the Halo. Utter BS. Payday's next Thursday, in the meantime I've nailed down one of your cards on eBay and have a bunch in my watchlist :)

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

My Son yesterday picked up Assassins Creed #1 for $5.00 at the local. I told him that when his X-Box arsenal contained nothing but death and killing that I would smash the machine to smithereens.

His Mother bought him first the Wii and now the X-Box. I warned her that the Schooling would go into the tank........He has gone from an A+ Student to a B Student.

Father Knows Best....
    Last edited by centrehice; 11-07-2012 at 07:08 PM.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See olivierparent's Items on eBay

Crazy set friends!!continue

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

Top Ten? Well... It might not compete with others, but it's what I can afford/pulled: (Large pictures can't even capture the beauty of them )

10: Slabbed auto /10, love it. One of those things that I like a ton.

#9: A habsolutely disgusting patch!

#8: YAY SMALLER PICTURE: Probably my favourite card design of the 11/12 Season outside of the 2 coming up

#7 and #6: These beauties are interchangeable, and the only rainbow I still have.

#5: Titanium Rookies are just jaw-dropping. I love the looks of them and was lucky enough to snag this low numbered one

#4: The second best RPA design of the 10/11 season... and a pretty NASTY patch.

#3: Haven't seen this in person yet, arrived a few months ago at my house, and my brother recently snagged a photo of it for me. Say what you want about it being a sticker auto, the design of this card is plain, clean, simple, and awesome. Honestly would rather have this than a lot of the other autos out on the market. The only one I need a big write up for, but a card that I pulled myself:

#2: This card bolsters the best RPA design in the history of hockey cards, no matter what. It is simple, elegant, and rich. The card isn't overly think, but thick enough to let you know it's high end. It's the perfect card IMO design wise. This happens to be the emerald version /5.

And the #1 card:

Just because it is the most expensive isn't the main reason why it's my #1. It's got two of my childhood idols on the card, two people from my province, 2 Stanley Cup winners, 2 of the best players to ever play the game of hockey, 2 HOFers (well, Joe is this weekend :)), and 2 of the classiest guys both on and off the ice. The design is phenomenal. The autos are phenomenal. The players are phenomenal.

Anyways, back to my top 10 being blown away :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sorry, the pics are biggish...........

Ten!!

My oldest Gordie Howe card, woulda graded higher if someone hadn't set a coffee mug down on the back of the card and left an indentation. Who knew they looked at the back????

Nine!!

Six guys I never saw play, only read about in books. They took the TRAIN to road games!!

Eight und Seven!!

My hero.

Six!!

A Bossa Shows production, I looooooooooves anything Team Canada

Five!!

Simple and clean and full of Patrickness

Four!!

One of my favorite Bobby Orr photos. Bruins suck tho!

AND THREE, TWO & ONE!!!!!

Taking these to my grave.....................

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

These types of threads never get old. Let the fun begin....

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast