11-12-2012, 02:54 PM #31
I really should be studying but this game is always a lot of fun:
10. Because it was so tough to find:
9. Because of that patch!
8. Piece of history and an awesome player
6. Looking for a patch upgrade but still an Important PC card
5. His only rookie!
4. Just a card I never thought I'd own
2. A good friend of mine worked really hard to help me get this!
1. My one and only shield. Awwwww yeah!
Last edited by tuukkatime; 11-12-2012 at 02:56 PM.
11-12-2012, 07:55 PM #32
ebauty set mat!!really sick bro...love the chara rc!!!amazing
11-12-2012, 09:02 PM #33
REALLY hard to choose just 10, but here are mine in no particular order...
1. Shields of my favorite goalie tandem:
2. Love the design on this card (old/young + Bruins/Team Canada) of my all time favorite player:
3. Limited was not good to me this year, with the exception of this monster pull:
4. The only 'great one' autograph I've pulled:
5. Taylor and Tyler. Was psyched when this redemption came in with two awesome patches:
6. Four of my favorite players:
7. Greatest season ever:
8. Got this in a group break right when I started getting back into collecting:
9. From the same group break as #8... the mojo was with me that day.
10. Pulled from my one box of Dominion this year, love the patch on this one:
Last edited by spg; 11-12-2012 at 09:10 PM.Hidden Content
Always looking for Bruins PC cards - Shields, 1/1s, anything high end! PM me if you want to trade!
11-12-2012, 09:14 PM #34
Ok, so the Midwest isn't a hotbed for Hockey, so you can barely catch a televised game until the playoffs. So back when I starting collecting in the 80's you can guess that this guy was my favorite was because I got to see him play some on TV. I have only a couple cards worth posting but here it is.
Had both Graded myself, proud of these two though.Photos:Hidden Content
I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.
11-12-2012, 09:59 PM #35
11-13-2012, 04:36 PM #36
amazing / awesome cards in this thread, gratz guys ...my top 10 in no particular order
11-21-2012, 03:44 PM #37
I buy ALL ice rc auto patches/10 of 2008-09!!!
---» Your price will be mine
---» If you know a guy who own few or one and help me to buy ---» I will give you 50$ just for helping me
--» contact me by email please, I want to keep the information secret
11-21-2012, 06:30 PM #38
11-21-2012, 09:28 PM #39
If you could please edit this post to include scans/pictures of those Ice auto/patch cards you showed me the other day as your best cards (giroux, turris, vanek, etc.), then this post is ok. Otherwise, it has been reported as spam, and unfortunately, I tend to agree. Add those pics and you're ok!
** If I can archive a thread of yours that you no longer need, just let me know, I would be happy to help. **
Set killers: 2007-08 Trilogy Personal Scripts: Hemsky (no inscription), Howe (Whalers) “1076 Goals”
10-11 Dominion Benchmark Sticks (non-auto) Steve Yzerman /25, 10-11 Dominion Honored Rivals Lundqvist-Brodeur /49
GO LEAFS GO
11-21-2012, 09:40 PM #40
no order to the madness
The French Connection
I pulled this 1/1
My Dominion Patches (Hall, Seguin, El Nino)
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...n_arp_0001.jpgIf you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be added to our yard sale in June, 2014 with 100% of the sales going to the Hidden Content .
Will make deals that includes SCF CardCash to fund large CC Store purchases to be used for DBA Fundraising Efforts
Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses