Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

A Little eBay Listing Trick If You Need It This Weekend

I normally exhaust all the 500 free per month listings in the Sports Memorabilia category in which all Sport Cards are listed under. When I have also blown through the normal 50 free each month, I then try this.

If any of you received this weeks or 2 weeks ago's Invitation to list 5,000 items free in any category but eBay Motors or Sports Memorabilia and Outdoor Sports you can try this.

Take advantage of this promotion and future promotions when we cannot use our own category and list your cards here:

1. Click on Collectibles

2. Go all the way though their alphabetical headers until you see Trading Cards

3. There is no sports card category at the end, so I choose Other

By using the Collectibles and Trading Cards Category when Listing, you at least get to take advantage and get your cars into the eBay world. When card buyers, as they all do click to your "Other Items" they will be taken out of the Sports Memorabilia and Cards into Collectibles Trading Cards where your listings reside.

I have already sold 2 BIN's this week and on average, I am getting 4-10 more clicks and views in the Collectibles Category.

Right now I have 500 new Free listings in Cards, as the new month just started, but I am only listing good cards, great inserts, Rookies, and serial Numbers in the Sports Card category, and listing my penny cards and some lower ends in the Collectibles/Trading Cards category.

It's 5000 Free listings and at least gets you on the map when you've exhausted all your other free ones.

*** Don't forget to change the category if it's a Relisting...... from Hockey Cards to Collectible Trading Cards or you will be listed in 2 Categories and be charged for the Hockey one.

Edit Listing
    Change Category
    Click on Remove the Hockey card category so that the Trading Card category is alone.
    Last edited by centrehice; 11-01-2012 at 08:41 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (116)
    Country
    See patsfan12's Items on eBay

I thought all listings were free on Ebay right now until the end of the year????

BANNED

Country

Only 500 free listings each month in Sport Cards, it's not infinite.

I go through that in 3 days.
    Last edited by centrehice; 11-01-2012 at 09:30 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Thanks for the tip!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Only 500 free listings each month in Sport Cards, it's not infinite.

I go through that in 3 days.

You should think about going to a site that maybe charges a fee like a % of sales then. I know COMC might be good for this, sportlots for sure is good for that, you don't have to relist them either and can set the price lower to get the card to move (tonnes of 18 cent cards on Sportlots).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

You should think about going to a site that maybe charges a fee like a % of sales then. I know COMC might be good for this, sportlots for sure is good for that, you don't have to relist them either and can set the price lower to get the card to move (tonnes of 18 cent cards on Sportlots).

To bad COMC and Sportslots don't get half of the traffic or views that ebay gets though, thats why a lot of sellers put up with ebays crap,

BANNED

Country

I can always get rid of the most bizarre useless cards on eBay. If I get two bits for it in profit, it's better than throwing it in the garbage.

In terms of Hockey Cards, the other sites have about 1/10th of the traffic that this site has. eBay has 100,000,000 times the traffic of any other site.

Besides, I only list when it's free, no other time.

BANNED

Country

This little exercise went OK. I sold about 12 cards in the Collectibles section under "Trading Cards"

This month I am at about 280 Free Listings left in Sports Memorabilia, Sports Cards etc. People first access your auctions here, then they click on Other Items Listed and it takes them over to the Collectibles Section.

Tomorrow for 5 Days there are 5,000 Free Listings in all Categories except our own, and Outdoor Sports.

I also tried listing a few Hockey Auctions under - Sporting Goods - Hockey Equipment, Sticks, - Other and sold a few there as well.

The Collectibles - Trading Cards - Other tends to get heaps of traffic, more than the Hockey Sports Equipment as a secondary site.

I will be listing my full 280 auctions left under Sports Cards, as well as another 200-400 under Collectibles.