Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need Help on this card

Hey guys, anyone has any info on the 2011 topps rookie auto in football? I picked up this alex green regular topps auto rookie card but can't find the value on ebay. I've check live and completed auctions. I check on yahoo for post about it but nothing. Also I just check on ebay for any rookie auto from that set and don't even see any. They have alot of topps chrome but no regular topps. The card is the topp left corner in the scan. If you have any info on the odds or print run, value , please let me know. Greatly appreciated.
    Wantlist: Lebron Rc and Autos, Wade Rc autos, JORdan autos, Durant, and HOFer autos, Rare 90s inserts and low serial numbered from 90s.
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Does it say auto on the back ? Someone could have slapped a sticker on it. Or was it a redemption and there just getting filled
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rickysigai View Post
    Does it say auto on the back ? Someone could have slapped a sticker on it. Or was it a redemption and there just getting filled
    It's real pack-pulled auto, right above his name, it has topps certified autograph issue written on it. I found the check list and it's part of set but didn't say the print run or how hard to get. It's kinda strange not to find them on ebay. So I figure it must be reallllly hard to get otherwise would be on there. Strangely, not only I can't find Green, but I can't find any other guys. Here is the list I got from this site:
    http://www.sportscardradio.com/index...-set-checklist
    Wantlist: Lebron Rc and Autos, Wade Rc autos, JORdan autos, Durant, and HOFer autos, Rare 90s inserts and low serial numbered from 90s.
    Hidden Content

I have the Von Miller and the Kyle Rudolph from that set. I think they were inserted one per case.

SUPERCOLLECTING MARVIN HARRISON

My Marvin Harrison needs: Hidden Content

My set needs: Hidden Content

Its estimated 25-50 were signed. Very nice find!
    Over 3500 Marinos with 330+ memorabilia cards (98 of which are auto'd)
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:
    1) 13 UD Nationals Infinite

cool. thanks alot guys.
    Hidden Content

No mention of it being short printed on Beckett, but it does seem to be a fairly hard to find card as there are none available for sale on Beckett or COMC either.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    No mention of it being short printed on Beckett, but it does seem to be a fairly hard to find card as there are none available for sale on Beckett or COMC either.
    Yeah, that was what got me curious, when I got it, I thought it's like a 5.00-10.00 card but just checking on ebay just to see. Usually you can find anything one ebay. To my suprise, not only they don't have alex green, I didn't even see anyone from the list sold on there. Wish beckett put more effort back in the guide and state the odds in their price guides. The least they can do since they are charging 10.00 per guide now.
    Hidden Content

According to Beckett, they were a 1:12,175 packs hit
    Over 3500 Marinos with 330+ memorabilia cards (98 of which are auto'd)
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:
    1) 13 UD Nationals Infinite

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast