Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

looking for jackie bradley and kevin youkilis

let me know what you got and what your looking for. up for anything and really need a bradley jr heritage minors gu
    Hidden Content
    Jackie BradleyJr
    and Henry OwensPC

Hidden Content
    2004 Red Sox World Series Champs Player/Coach Project: 24/31!!

I work a full time job and go to college. Keep that in mind with shipping, thanks

Would like to trade, have more than in my old bucket. but could buy depending on what it is
    Hidden Content
    Jackie BradleyJr
    and Henry OwensPC

Hidden Content

I work a full time job and go to college. Keep that in mind with shipping, thanks

I have 3 2010 bow.platinum base,1 retail purple & 11 playoff contenders #rt20 link if you can use these.

looking for angels,padres,dbacks thanks.
    BUCKET Hidden Content
    strasburg,sonny gray,travis d'arnaud,devin lohman,chase dejong

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    I have 3 2010 bow.platinum base,1 retail purple & 11 playoff contenders #rt20 link if you can use these.

looking for angels,padres,dbacks thanks.
    I assume those are all Bradley Jr? I know I have a Jonathan Galvez 2012 Bowman Prospects BP69 Purple I just pulled if you'd be interested in that for the platinum retail purple. And the #rt20 is a auto right? I have that one
    Hidden Content
    Jackie BradleyJr
    and Henry OwensPC

Hidden Content

I have some nice Youkilis such as an 03 topps Pristine RC printing plate and others as well as some lower end of both guys. LMK if interested in any of this. I know it's kinda vague but I don't have the stuff in front of me right now

Yeah just whenever you get a chance shoot me a list and I can send you my red sox collection list. Is your auto with the youk inscription for trade? Really been wanting that for my collection but people on checkout my cards and ebay has it over book value
    Hidden Content
    Jackie BradleyJr
    and Henry OwensPC

Hidden Content

It's probably fs and possibly ft. In any trade I would most likely want red sox in return. Most of my Youkilis stuff is in my bucket

i have a bowman blue kevin youkilis in my bucket.
    Collecting: Jim Thome, Cal Ripken Jr, Ken Griffey Jr, Tim Lincecum, Ichiro, Roy Halladay, Bryce Harper, Manny Machado, Mike Trout.
    Looking For Specifically: 2011 Topps Sparkles SPs, 2011 Legendary SP, 2012 legendary SP, 2012 Topps short prints,
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Also, I forgot to ask if you have any Topps Pro Debut or Heritage Minors red sox base available. That is one want that I may consider trading some low end Youkilis or JBJ for

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast