Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - scottkoz20 will ship to the following countries: See Thread for information

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

EXPO GOERS --> Used 1-touches available

If you are going to the expo, I have about 180 1-touch holders that I have that I'm looking to move in one deal. I'm only looking to move them in a In-person deal as the shipping costs would potentially off-set the savings of buying new.

I simply have too many and want to move them on. Some will be lightly used, others have seen better days (scratched) but would make for decent shippers.

I'm looking $60 cash (Canadian funds) for them all. I might have more that I can make available at the same rate (3 for $1)

I will only be at the Expo on Saturday. Please keep this in mind if you are interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If I was going I would take them all....damn

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

to the top

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (388)
    Country

I wish I knew about this when i was walking around with you today

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I didn't have them on me because no one.spoke up... if you want them, they are going nowhere

Next time I cross