Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

Items for Expo meeting or DElivery in GTA - Sets, Signed sticks, etc.

If anyone is going to be at the expo and wants to run an IP trade, I'll be there Sunday (revised from Saturday). I'll be able to bring a few items that are usually murder to ship, so you can get them in hand that day. I can also deliver within the GTA if you are more flexible with times.

Ted Lindsay signed "Masters of Hockey" Stick:
    http://pics.classicauctions.net/clas..._229_26679.jpg
    This is a stock photo from an auction. I only have the stick and the numbering is different, but its essentially the same.

05-06 Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Master set (minus Crosby). That includes all the Base, all the RC, all the inserts from that year. Just not the Crosby YG.

04-05 Canadian Exclusives Set 1-210
    Base cards 1-180 are /50
    Young guns 181-210 are /25
    Everything in the set is a Canadian Exclusive parallel card

I have base sets for:
    10-11 BTP
    11-12 BTP
    09-10 Artifacts

An Empty book of "Superlative Franchise"

Of course, if you want something from my inventory, those are available too.

Drop me a PM if you see something you want to deal on.

Cheers,
    reoddai
    Last edited by reoddai; 11-07-2012 at 05:23 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

Are you doing the UD redemption? If so and you do get the Cizikas auto, can you shoot me a pm? I'd buy it from you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

Are you doing the UD redemption? If so and you do get the Cizikas auto, can you shoot me a pm? I'd buy it from you.

If I get it, I'll drop you a line.

cheers,
    reoddai