Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Will Fox News face any backlash for what they tried to do?

I'm not sure how many noticed.. but Fox tried to do what they did in 2000 last night. After every network (including them) called Ohio for Obama pushing him over 270.. Karl Rove and the cronies tried to pull the call back (just like they did in 2000 with florida).... they spent a good 30 minutes spinning so hard they almost fell over dizzy.. but it was pretty blatant and pretty disgusting.

Today they are calling Obama a communist and attacking the validity of the election. Will there be a backlash?
    For an updated look at what I have for sale or trade please click my eBay User ID.... usually thousands of items available in all genre's

I don't think so, if people are intelligent it will just be ignored

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post

Today they are calling Obama a communist and attacking the validity of the election. Will there be a backlash?
    Your "respcted journalist" Chris Matthews last night was questioning the validity of the election at 8:30 PM.
    He said the Florida election was being run like a 3rd world country and then said "No offense to 3rd world countries"

THAT is disgusting. People grasping at straws HOPING the other guy win. Not so much.
    jlzinck EVERYWHERE.

My Buckett Hidden Content

Collecting Current Red Sox and Patriots. If you have any 2007 SP Authentic By the Letter Patriots autos LET ME KNOW!!Hidden Content

Personally I find fox news a waste of time and too bias for my taste

But nothing will happen - an old refun of Flying Nun is more entertaining
    Or Some Benny Hill
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

I actually enjoyed watching faux news during the past two elections. It's kind of like looking at a funeral for a serial killer.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Probably not. What Rove and friends didn't realize is that even if Obama lost both Florida and Ohio, the electoral votes would still go his way.

Quote Originally Posted by *censored* View Post
    Probably not. What Rove and friends didn't realize is that even if Obama lost both Florida and Ohio, the electoral votes would still go his way.
    What Rove was doing was trying to point out that it was way too early to call the states a win. He knew romney was going to lose but thought it was ridiculous (which I did too) to call it so early...

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by deansayso View Post
    What Rove was doing was trying to point out that it was way too early to call the states a win. He knew romney was going to lose but thought it was ridiculous (which I did too) to call it so early...
    How is it too early if you know?
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

Seemed to me that fox was the most with it of all the news stations on election night. Other than the Ohio thing they where ahead of everyone on their calls. Maybe you should be worried about CNN getting backlash from their garbage coverage the whole night.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    How is it too early if you know?
    They called Ohio with 70% of the vote in...they called wisconsin with 8% of the vote with with romney leading barry by a couple points...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast