Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    [QUOTE=MrAnonymous;12333715]Card still nit here unfortunately. I think itsgone :/[/QUOTE]

Same here, But we still have a few days man! I bet you'll get your card.

2. 2bros - Exclusive 1 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
    [QUOTE=boba;12323249]So is there going to be a reveal thread on christmas or something like that?[/QUOTE]

When you get your card you can go ahead and post it here to show what you got!!!! Hope everyone gets something nice....
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

[QUOTE=MrAnonymous;12333715]Card still nit here unfortunately. I think itsgone :/[/QUOTE]

I hope your card either comes to you or gets shipped back to the person who sent it too you..... It's a bummer you moved during the process I wanted to see you get a nice Kobe addition to the PC.
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Here is what I got everyone.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/d1fN0.jpg[/IMG]

@evilwaffels nice cards
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

Nice cards! Anyone else get theres in yet?
    Last edited by boba; 12-24-2012 at 08:04 PM.

Well im a bit confused. Think i received my gift and as opposed to the requested 1 kobe card i got 5 cards, one kobe base and a bynum auto. Not sure if i requested wrong but thank youmfor thr gift and happy holidays to all
    ~ Looking for All Kobe , Stockton and Low Numbered Cards ~

Bucket: Hidden Content

MailDay Thread:
    Hidden Content

thanks you to the person that sent my gift heres what i got
    [IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/t/2008-09-TOPPS-SIGNATURE-DENNIS-RODMAN-AUTO-29-1299-CHICAGO-BULLS-/00/s/MTYwMFgxMzM2/$T2eC16NHJHoE9n3Kd2kKBQjohFp8kQ%7E%7E60_57.JPG[/IMG]
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

My pleasure :) Hope you like it
    ~ Looking for All Kobe , Stockton and Low Numbered Cards ~

Bucket: Hidden Content

MailDay Thread:
    Hidden Content

[QUOTE=MrAnonymous;12340762]Well im a bit confused. Think i received my gift and as opposed to the requested 1 kobe card i got 5 cards, one kobe base and a bynum auto. Not sure if i requested wrong but thank youmfor thr gift and happy holidays to all[/QUOTE]

Show us with a scan! :golf:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast