Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnonymous View Post
    Card still nit here unfortunately. I think itsgone :/
    Same here, But we still have a few days man! I bet you'll get your card.

Quote Originally Posted by boba View Post
    So is there going to be a reveal thread on christmas or something like that?
    When you get your card you can go ahead and post it here to show what you got!!!! Hope everyone gets something nice....
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Card still nit here unfortunately. I think itsgone :/
    I hope your card either comes to you or gets shipped back to the person who sent it too you..... It's a bummer you moved during the process I wanted to see you get a nice Kobe addition to the PC.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

@evilwaffels nice cards
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

Nice cards! Anyone else get theres in yet?
    Last edited by boba; 12-24-2012 at 07:04 PM.

Well im a bit confused. Think i received my gift and as opposed to the requested 1 kobe card i got 5 cards, one kobe base and a bynum auto. Not sure if i requested wrong but thank youmfor thr gift and happy holidays to all
    ~ Looking for All Kobe , Stockton and Low Numbered Cards ~

Bucket: Hidden Content

MailDay Thread:
    Hidden Content

thanks you to the person that sent my gift heres what i got
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

My pleasure :) Hope you like it
    ~ Looking for All Kobe , Stockton and Low Numbered Cards ~

Bucket: Hidden Content

MailDay Thread:
    Hidden Content

Well im a bit confused. Think i received my gift and as opposed to the requested 1 kobe card i got 5 cards, one kobe base and a bynum auto. Not sure if i requested wrong but thank youmfor thr gift and happy holidays to all
    Show us with a scan!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast