Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Im in
    ~ Looking for All Kobe , Stockton and Low Numbered Cards ~

Bucket: Hidden Content

MailDay Thread:
    Hidden Content

Pm sent to everyone who has signed up this far. I will be running the secret Santa and I hope everyone gets some great cards!!!
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Anyone else interested to join? The more the merrier!!!
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Count me in as well. Sounds like a great way to get involved in my new hobby.

Steve

Got the Bove two users. Anyone else before the deadline?

Last day to sign up!!!

Since I am helping bdoody42 (Bryce) with this Secret Santa you can check this list for status reports.

boba - wish list and address received.

ponyboy - wish list and address received.

norberjr - wish list and address received.

lanham33 - wish list and address received.

drtom2005 - wish list and address received.

CandyMan23 - wish list and address received.

WYTMKE - wish list and address received.

willsting8 -

MrAnonymous - wish list and address received.

evilwaffles - wish list and address received.

bdoody42- wish list and address received lol.
    Last edited by bdoody42; 11-21-2012 at 07:00 PM.
    I collect Amare, Nash and Shawn Marion (base, insert, rc's, gu and autos)
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content Hidden Content

I updated the list and waiting for the others to respond.

dang missed out on this :(
    Collecting 1975 Topps Baseball (PSA 8 or better) (7/660) 1.06%
    Reggie Bullock Clippers RC 2013-14

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast