Doug Martin 2012 Topps Chrome 1984 RC Refractor /99 FS

Just hit this out of a blaster- no idea what to ask on it, so (although I hardly ever do this) Ill accept offers if there is interest. The card is #d 79/99

Judging by what his normal 1984 rookie inserts are selling for, this one should fetch me a decent price. The plan is to ebay it tomorrow or Friday if no one here makes me a fair offer. If I get any data, Ill change "make an offer" to a price, but I havent seen one yet

Ed
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

is $40 a reasonable number or way to low?
    Hidden Content
    Buying: High end Sam Bradford, NEED PEYTON MANNING CONTENDERS, Whatever catches my eye from premium brands
    Buying: Derek Jeter, Babe Ruth AUTOS

thats fairly close to what i was thinking- a bit low, but not way low by any means.

looking to get around 45 for it, if anyone is interested

Damn dude, you should take that $40. Doubt the book is even going to be remotely close to that.

thanks so much for your opinion

I doubt the book of his Chrome Auto is going to be 90+ but that's what they're selling for. I think 45 is a solid asking price. I'm sure you'd get it on the bay. Good luck with sales bud.
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

i will likely put it there- too many lowballers and people who dont see the need to keep their opinions private here

can you close this post for me before I say anything rude to anyone

thanks
    Ed

Gotcha, I'll close it for ya. I'm surprised you didn't lol
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!