Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Certified 2 Box break, not much other than one card

Busted two boxes of Certified. Not much there other than one card so it was an expense break for over $200.

Goalie deal

Chet Pickard

Rookie autos;

Game Used

Good card of the break

More than likely done with Certified, win some, lose some, just the way it goes sometimes.

sweet stick card man
    Looking for ITG Enforcers 1 & 2 cards LMK what you gotHidden Content
    ***********I ONLY PAY WITH CASH**************

I wont spend a cent on 12-13 on these watered down products, unless UD brings back legendary signatures. Hockey sets should not be made this year for the same prices as last with holdover rookies. BTW, are the path to the cup jerseys swatches from jerseys worn during that exact game stated?
    Looking for Autos/GU of the 10-11 Bruins Cup Team in Bruins Uniform and Base/Inserts of players with the Cup!

Quote Originally Posted by JoexBondo View Post
    I wont spend a cent on 12-13 on these watered down products, unless UD brings back legendary signatures. Hockey sets should not be made this year for the same prices as last with holdover rookies. BTW, are the path to the cup jerseys swatches from jerseys worn during that exact game stated?
    You might be interested in Panini's Classic Signatures. Also, Certified has the redemptions for the may-or-may-not debut rookies of this year like Artifacts does with the rookie auto redemptions. I agree with you though, going to find it tough to put out even $70 on a hobby of Series 1 this year. That being said, I like to break for fun, and it's nice to break a box of the freshest stuff.
    Main wants: Schneider Cup RPA, OEL 1/1s and highends
    The not-so updated (In other words, 3/4 of it is sold) Hidden Content

Thats a sick looking stick card
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Besides the Stick Card I think the Path to the Cups are pretty nice.
    Hidden Content
    CURRENT WANTLIST: Zack Kassian 2011-12 SPA Future Watch Rookie Auto
    Hidden Content

Ron - if you happened to hit any Letang (besides just a base, which wouldn't be worth the shipping alone), shoot me a pm. The dual stick is a pretty nice looking card.
    Set Killers: 11/12 BTP Jumbo Stick Niemi & StickWork Enshrined Silver Shutt (incoming!)
    Collecting: ITG Vintage (80's and earlier) Game Used Cards
    Collecting: Penguins Goalie and Hard Signed Autographs & Game Used Sticks
    Collecting: Hard Signed Autos of 1000 Point Forwards; 700 Point D-men; PPG players & Max Talbot (solo player cards only)
    Hidden Content - both need updated - Hidden Content

Three years in a row that Certified Hockey has been lousy....There just isn't a hockey market for this product.

Quote Originally Posted by JTPens58 View Post
    Ron - if you happened to hit any Letang (besides just a base, which wouldn't be worth the shipping alone), shoot me a pm. The dual stick is a pretty nice looking card.

Not in this break, didn't even hit a base card of him.

Itg should be the only ones releasing sets right now. Those rookie autos are horrid. Very nice dual stick though! Sweet looking card
    Collecting 13-14 Upper Deck Series 1 Shining Stars RAINBOWS: 21/50 (42% complete)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast