Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

Certified 2 Box break, not much other than one card

Busted two boxes of Certified. Not much there other than one card so it was an expense break for over $200.

Goalie deal

Chet Pickard

Rookie autos;

Game Used

Good card of the break

More than likely done with Certified, win some, lose some, just the way it goes sometimes.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

sweet stick card man

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See havocjlb's Items on eBay

I wont spend a cent on 12-13 on these watered down products, unless UD brings back legendary signatures. Hockey sets should not be made this year for the same prices as last with holdover rookies. BTW, are the path to the cup jerseys swatches from jerseys worn during that exact game stated?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

I wont spend a cent on 12-13 on these watered down products, unless UD brings back legendary signatures. Hockey sets should not be made this year for the same prices as last with holdover rookies. BTW, are the path to the cup jerseys swatches from jerseys worn during that exact game stated?

You might be interested in Panini's Classic Signatures. Also, Certified has the redemptions for the may-or-may-not debut rookies of this year like Artifacts does with the rookie auto redemptions. I agree with you though, going to find it tough to put out even $70 on a hobby of Series 1 this year. That being said, I like to break for fun, and it's nice to break a box of the freshest stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats a sick looking stick card

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See winterempire's Items on eBay

Besides the Stick Card I think the Path to the Cups are pretty nice.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    See pensfan254858's Items on eBay

Ron - if you happened to hit any Letang (besides just a base, which wouldn't be worth the shipping alone), shoot me a pm. The dual stick is a pretty nice looking card.
    Collecting: John Vanbiesbrouck (Panthers)
    Collecting: PC ITC Jumbo Mem (33/57)
    Collecting: ​Pinnacle, BAP, BTP Masks
    Collecting: Penguins Autographed pucks (Cup Years)
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

Three years in a row that Certified Hockey has been lousy....There just isn't a hockey market for this product.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

Ron - if you happened to hit any Letang (besides just a base, which wouldn't be worth the shipping alone), shoot me a pm. The dual stick is a pretty nice looking card.

Not in this break, didn't even hit a base card of him.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

Itg should be the only ones releasing sets right now. Those rookie autos are horrid. Very nice dual stick though! Sweet looking card

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast