Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country

My autographs (bucket link inside)

Here are some autographs I have collected over the years.Here is the link.

http://photobucket.com/andersonsilvafan

Chris
    Last edited by blueiristyson; 11-07-2012 at 11:08 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Pretty cool UFC autos. Im a pretty big fan myself of MMA. Thought about sending to some gyms on a few occassions but just havent done it yet.

Country

Thanks J_A_S_Z. Out of all my MMA autographs, I got about 25-30 of them in person and the rest I messaged the fighters on FaceBook and asked them if I could send them an SASE for an autograph picture.They always say yes.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

Sweet collection there! I'm a huge MMA buff as well. I've met athletes from all 4 major sports and none are more cooler and down to earth than MMA fighters. They're very appreciative of their fans and Dana White takes a fan-friendly approach for the sport's biggest organization. Kudos and thanks for showing your collection off.

Country

Your welcome tboculosis.I'm glad you liked my collection.I trying to collect as many MMA fighter autographs as possible.And I agree with you,MMA fighters are great guys,down to earth and very approachable.I feel honored every time I meet a fighter

BANNED

Country

Nice stuff

Country

Thanks Jimboslice.I've been collecting now for about 4 years.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't dabble in the 8x10's too much but man you have an awesome collection!!!

Country

Thanks Chris.I also have very large event posters from SF Fedor vs. Henderson