Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    to the top again
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

how much for the Pead Tall Boy? Could you pm me a list of all the Rams you pulled?

Quote Originally Posted by jaws12 View Post
    how much for the Pead Tall Boy? Could you pm me a list of all the Rams you pulled?
    pm sent I have rams from other chrome years and other products including sam bradford , lmk thanks
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

Send me a PM with how many Blackmon you have and what you need for them.

Thanks!

message sent , lmk thanks
    many others I collect

ok all pm sent ,be nice to get a response from some of you guys ,
    many others I collect

Up again for today ,
    many others I collect

Please give me a price on the Jerel Worthy Black Refractor and Regular Refractor. Also the Base Nick Perry RC. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DKruse4 View Post
    Please give me a price on the Jerel Worthy Black Refractor and Regular Refractor. Also the Base Nick Perry RC. Thanks

pm sent sir , lmk thanks if I missed giving a price in the PM sorry lol , trying to trade first , and if not for those 3 and a jorday nelson orange if you need also , I can do all 4 for $5 dlvd gift or add for fees for goods payment , lmk thank you ,
    many others I collect

ok up again ,added a few more
    many others I collect

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast