Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    It's unfortunate to see this happening on an increasingly frequent basis. Way too many unscrupulous people that care more about money than integrity.
    I agree... I am a firm believer in Karma, and when you pull stunts like that it comes back later on.
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

Maybe the card was damaged and you missed it. What were you going to say to him on the phone?
    SUPERCOLLECTING MARVIN HARRISON

My Marvin Harrison needs: Hidden Content

My set needs: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by aric View Post
    Maybe the card was damaged and you missed it. What were you going to say to him on the phone?
    thats possible, but the fact he got the same card numbered less for the same price just lead me to believe buyers remorse. never once said I am not at fault, who knows maybe i did miss?

when i have an issue with someone , i prefer to talk on the phone, i can read peoples voices to tell if they are making up stories, and he declind and instantly erased his phone number on ebay. why woudl someone be so scared to talk on the phone?
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

I would report the buyer to eBay and attach the communication. eBay has a feedback extortion policy and that's where the buyer tripped up.

Closed per OP's request.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12