Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Major Ebay rant....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Major Ebay rant....

I recently decided to sell of a collection I got on ebay.. I have read the stories of people pulling crap, and I finally fell to someones game.

Buyer makes $48 offer on a card, I accept. Card was pulled and placed in toploader in 2008 and not been touched since. Buyer says it is "damaged" and will return it. Buyer buys same card for same amount but numbered less... Has remorse and files claim with ebay after I ask for his phone number to discuss. Am I out of line asking for a phone number? Maybe its just me but I dont think hiding behind a keyboard is professional, He declines and removes his phone number from ebay and files a claim stating I am a con artist and such.

I am happy to refund the money when the card arrives as I think I can get even more for it later. Buyer has already stated negative feedback will be given to me, even when it was sent in great shape and dlvd to his house within 3 days of payment.

Idiots like this reinforce the fact I am done with this stuff, its turned into a joke and with all the scamming I dont want any part of it anymore. You all know me and know I deal great..

Oh well, there is my story of a item not described buyers remorse situation. Anyone interested in blocking the buyer, just PM me and ill give you the ID.

Thanks for letting me rant.

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

That sucks! Luckily I haven't had one of those yet.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I am thinking that if you two agreed to cancel the deal then he can't leave feedback. Even if he does, I would file to have eBay remove it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I would think getting it removed wont be hard, he hasnt left one yet but says he will... How can someone leave a neg when you do everything perfect to the T on a deal? He just wanted to back out of the deal and is abusing buyer protection to do so. Oh well, joke may be on him, its a Matt Ryan RC so at this rate it might be worth triple in a month lol.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I think it is stupid to want a refund because you bought one for less anyway. You agreed to the price when you bid. I would leave him a false positive.

I left a guy a false positive a few months ago because I sold him a PDA and he never paid. He used BIN but never responded to 3 invoices and never paid. I got my eBay fees refunded, but made sure I left a false positive first. Don't know if anyone will ever read it or if it will ever matter, but it made me feel better. The feedback I left says ">>NEGATIVE<< - Used BIN, Sent 3 Invoices, Never Paid - Sellers Beware - NEGATIVE"

Blog Entries
    Country
    See HBlumUSMC's Items on eBay

So you gave him a positive rating but wrote negative remarks? Nobody is goin to see that, I know when I look up a seller I will click on any negative remarks but I avoid reading the positive comments since its usually 'Great seller, fast delivery A+++!!! Xoxo" or something like that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jason122883's Items on eBay

I told you eBay had a lot of these clowns

SCF Rewards
    Country

i made a mistake and left positive feedback before the deal concluded. i just blocked him and just need to get about 85 items sold and im done with it for good anyway. Just a total hassle and paypal is holding funds that are MINE.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I told you eBay had a lot of these clowns

lol kinda like the clown from the movie IT

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

It's unfortunate to see this happening on an increasingly frequent basis. Way too many unscrupulous people that care more about money than integrity.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast