Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Worst Break Ever - 2012 Leaf Best of Basketball

Please tell me this is the WORST break of an High End Product EVER... I am VERY disappointed!!!

photo.jpg
    Hidden Content
    Michael Jordan PC: Hidden Content

Tough break. The Pippen auto sells well since there's not much in the market except now since Leaf has him signing. Goodluck on your other breaks!
    My Photobucket:
    Hidden Content
    Tradelist: GU & Autos Hidden Content
    "I can only send my cards on Saturdays"

at least you got a Pippen and a lot of them are selling for $100+ so you can get your money back. My break was worse than yours so not much sympathy here.

For $87 for 5 autos. Could be hit or miss.
    Looking for Emerson Etem Dominion ARP #/299 and Collecting Social Signatures (w/ Twiiter Handles), Canucks and Datsyuk.

Hit me up on Facebook & Twitter - @604breaks
    **Looking for 13/14 PRIME Colors Patch Pavel Bure #2/2 Canucks Place Patch**

Quote Originally Posted by jlai624 View Post
    at least you got a Pippen and a lot of them are selling for $100+ so you can get your money back. My break was worse than yours so not much sympathy here.

For $87 for 5 autos. Could be hit or miss.
    He bought a different leaf product I believe that each box sells for $300 bucks and he broke three boxes so he spend over $900 and sadly for his sake didn't do so well. I wish him luck in his upcoming box breaks.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

I like the cards but I can't justify the price for one box. I buy singles that I like when they are on sale on the bay.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
    He bought a different leaf product I believe that each box sells for $300 bucks and he broke three boxes so he spend over $900 and sadly for his sake didn't do so well. I wish him luck in his upcoming box breaks.
    okay, my bad.
    Looking for Emerson Etem Dominion ARP #/299 and Collecting Social Signatures (w/ Twiiter Handles), Canucks and Datsyuk.

Hit me up on Facebook & Twitter - @604breaks
    **Looking for 13/14 PRIME Colors Patch Pavel Bure #2/2 Canucks Place Patch**

At least I got a Pippen... Really? I paid over $1,000 for this Leaf Best of Basketball Case. This should not happen in a high end product. I am contacting Leaf b/c this is ridiculous.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jmf-pr83 View Post
    At least I got a Pippen... Really? I paid over $1,000 for this Leaf Best of Basketball Case. This should not happen in a high end product. I am contacting Leaf b/c this is ridiculous.
    Good luck with contacting leaf. I don't know anyone who has really dealt with them. I don't know how there customer service is. I would guess that they will tell you it is just the luck of the draw. I myelf have had great breaks and horrible breaks. It is like playing th slots. Sometimes you win and somtimes you don't.

Like I said good luck.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Quote Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
    Good luck with contacting leaf. I don't know anyone who has really dealt with them. I don't know how there customer service is. I would guess that they will tell you it is just the luck of the draw. I myelf have had great breaks and horrible breaks. It is like playing th slots. Sometimes you win and somtimes you don't.

Like I said good luck.
    Actually, Mr. Brian Gray (Leaf Owner) contacted me via phone. Yes... shocking, right? he explained to the process and the idea behind Leaf Best of Basketball, to include the intent/original price of the proudct. At any rate, he asked for my mailing address b/c he plans on sending me something as an appreciation for supporting Leaf products. Just b/c of this, I will continue to support their product... Anytime you have an owner of a big company call you, personnally, it speaks very well of them.

BTW, is anyone interested in any of these cards? if so, PM your offers. I will only accept PayPal and will only ship to PayPal CONFIRMED addresses.

Thank you,
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast