Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kencope's Items on eBay

Even with the unreasonable buyers and eBay's pro-buyer policies (I know, I'm a Powerseller), anyone with over 3 negs out of 50 transactions is doing something wrong.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Even with the unreasonable buyers and eBay's pro-buyer policies (I know, I'm a Powerseller), anyone with over 3 negs out of 50 transactions is doing something wrong.

Again, you never know. I get the feeling that a lot of powersellers simply don't care about a neg or two because it won't hurt their overall percentage and that's all a lot of people look at. I know I never used to look at the comments, just the numbers, especially with the guys with a lot of transactions, and I learned that just because a guy sells a lot of stuff does not mean he is trustworthy or someone I want to buy from.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12