Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Would you take a chance on something like this

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Without them posting a list of the actual pool of cards to draw from, I'd say no. They can just send you any old common in a PWE and satisfy the terms of the sale. I'm pretty sure that kind of listing is also not supposed to be allowed on eBay.

These kind of listings are getting more and moe popular on Ebay.For $1 you will probably get a 90 Hoops Jordan or a 92 Griffey score which satisfies the listing but will piss you off.Vague listing but legal on Ebay I am pretty sure
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Based on the cards at the top of that box,NOOOOOOOOOOOOO,I'll send you better cards for free,I would like to see how he does with his sales,only because if he did decent I might try that garbage dump style of selling.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

I would stay away as you would have no idea what card you would potentially be getting.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 10/2/14

Doesn't that go against ebays lottery and games of chance listing rules?

And HECK NO!!!!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!
    Several new cards added to my COMC port: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by MattDMC View Post
    Doesn't that go against ebays lottery and games of chance listing rules?

And HECK NO!!!!
    I wouldn't think so because you are going to get a card no matter what. The fact that the card may actually be, or most likely not be, worth the $1.00 is irrelevant.
    Steve Schindler

Collect what you want to collect. Collect players and cards that you like. Collect what you can afford. Collect for you, not to try to impress someone else. If you do this you will much more likely to enjoy the hobby and stay with it.

The guy has 93% positive feedback. I don't even touch auctions with anyone under 98%.
    My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/Kris Bryant/Trout/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

Quote Originally Posted by kencope View Post
    The guy has 93% positive feedback. I don't even touch auctions with anyone under 98%.

Generally I would agree with you but you have to consider the total amount of feedback as well. A Guy with 50 feedback
    and 2 negatives would be at 96%. Depending on the circumstances (what the negs were for etc.) I'd probably bid his items before I'd bid on a guy with a 1000 feedback and 20 negs (98% if my math is right.)

In this guys case the negs were over a year ago. I'd be leery on certain items (like what he is selling in this auction) but if he had something I wanted and it looked clean I'd give him a chance. I might even get a steal because the 93% would scare off competition like you. One thing I don't like is that he didn't respond to the negs. That might be a deal breaker for me. If a guy doesn't care enough to tell his side of the story I get the feeling that he simply doesn't care.
    Steve Schindler

Collect what you want to collect. Collect players and cards that you like. Collect what you can afford. Collect for you, not to try to impress someone else. If you do this you will much more likely to enjoy the hobby and stay with it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast