Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Would you take a chance on something like this

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @DaClyde See daclyde1's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio

Without them posting a list of the actual pool of cards to draw from, I'd say no. They can just send you any old common in a PWE and satisfy the terms of the sale. I'm pretty sure that kind of listing is also not supposed to be allowed on eBay.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

These kind of listings are getting more and moe popular on Ebay.For $1 you will probably get a 90 Hoops Jordan or a 92 Griffey score which satisfies the listing but will piss you off.Vague listing but legal on Ebay I am pretty sure

SCF Rewards
    Country

Heck no!
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Based on the cards at the top of that box,NOOOOOOOOOOOOO,I'll send you better cards for free,I would like to see how he does with his sales,only because if he did decent I might try that garbage dump style of selling.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

I would stay away as you would have no idea what card you would potentially be getting.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Doesn't that go against ebays lottery and games of chance listing rules?

And HECK NO!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Doesn't that go against ebays lottery and games of chance listing rules?

And HECK NO!!!!

I wouldn't think so because you are going to get a card no matter what. The fact that the card may actually be, or most likely not be, worth the $1.00 is irrelevant.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kencope's Items on eBay

The guy has 93% positive feedback. I don't even touch auctions with anyone under 98%.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The guy has 93% positive feedback. I don't even touch auctions with anyone under 98%.

Generally I would agree with you but you have to consider the total amount of feedback as well. A Guy with 50 feedback
    and 2 negatives would be at 96%. Depending on the circumstances (what the negs were for etc.) I'd probably bid his items before I'd bid on a guy with a 1000 feedback and 20 negs (98% if my math is right.)

In this guys case the negs were over a year ago. I'd be leery on certain items (like what he is selling in this auction) but if he had something I wanted and it looked clean I'd give him a chance. I might even get a steal because the 93% would scare off competition like you. One thing I don't like is that he didn't respond to the negs. That might be a deal breaker for me. If a guy doesn't care enough to tell his side of the story I get the feeling that he simply doesn't care.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast