Ndamukong Suh voted NFL's dirtiest player

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/86...ting-news-poll

For the second straight year, Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh has been voted the NFL's dirtiest player in a poll of players by the Sporting News.

Suh, no stranger to fines since he entered the league in 2010, received 32 votes in the poll that included 103 players. Last year, Suh got 36 votes in the poll that reached 111 players.

Finishing high in a poll isn't anything new to Suh, who earlier this year was voted the least liked NFL player in a survey of fans conducted by Nielsen and E-Poll Market Research.

Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito followed Suh with 19 votes in the Sporting News poll. Incognito, criticized by Houston Texans defensive linenman Antonio Smith for dirty play in September, moved up in the rankings after finishing sixth last year.

St. Louis Rams cornerback Cortland Finnegan, who previously has stated he would like to be considered the dirtiest player in the league, was third for the second straight year.

Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison, slowed this season by a knee injury, fell from second to fourth place.

Tennessee Titans offensive tackle David Stewart, also accused of dirty play by the Texans earlier this season, was fifth in voting. Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Jason Babin and Steelers safety Ryan Mundy rounded out the voting.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Rather have this image than the loser, 0-16 one we had a few years ago.
    Michigan State >>> University of Michigan

I wouldn't want him on the Packers.
    Hidden Content
    Formerly lambeausouth
    Hi, I'm Bill. Cheesehead by birth. Packer and Brewer fanatic by choice.
    I will treat all SCF members with respect. I ask that you please do the same.

Really? If it's because of his 'persona' I understand, but he is without a doubt better than any of your DTs (Raji, Worthy).
    Michigan State >>> University of Michigan

That doesn't bother him. He probably sees it as a badge of honor or something.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Number 1 & 2 both played at nebraska lol
    I need all Bubba Starling, Colt McCoys, Jordan Shipley, Jason Bay and 1961 and older baseball.
    Bucket Hidden Content
    I ONLY SHIP IN THE U.S.A.
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (28)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    all because of the Packer game last year...
    Stafford PC: Hidden Content
    Trade bucket: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mugatu471 View Post
    Really? If it's because of his 'persona' I understand, but he is without a doubt better than any of your DTs (Raji, Worthy).
    Raji has been playing hurt much of the last two years, yet he's still made the Pro Bowl. And he's a different kind of player, a run stopper. And he's quite good at it. Worthy...you're calling him better though Worthy's career has barely started?

Is Suh wildly talented? Yes. Is he going to be better than either Packer? Maybe. But his punk arse can stay in Detroit. I don't want that kind of player in Green Bay. They're a class organization, and the Lions could learn a thing or three from them.
    Hidden Content
    Formerly lambeausouth
    Hi, I'm Bill. Cheesehead by birth. Packer and Brewer fanatic by choice.
    I will treat all SCF members with respect. I ask that you please do the same.